tomcat8492

Can't open .yft file in openiv

I downloaded a dev CVPI and added it to openiv which the .yft file opened just fine and worked in-game just fine. I added an els gta iv converted code 3 x2100 lightbar to it and then tried opening the .yft file in openiv and nothing happens. No windows opened, no errors or anything. (.ytd file opened without issues) I tried spawning it in-game and nothing would happen to a point where I had to force stop GTA V. The only error I got when exporting from zmodeler was  "Can not obtain Shader material from "Default Material". file:RageExportMaterial.cpp line:126" and some errors that say "mask should be *this*" or some stuff about textures. 

The issue arose only when I added the converted light bar. Did I convert it wrong? Or export it wrong? Any ideas? 

Screenshot (1).png

That is because the file is 0kb most likely...look at the errors it is throwing. One of your parts has Default Material as the shader. Therefore Zmodeler will not export.

8 minutes ago, flwpheonix said:

That is because the file is 0kb most likely...look at the errors it is throwing. One of your parts has Default Material as the shader. Therefore Zmodeler will not export.

Ah. You are correct. How would I fix that?

2 minutes ago, tomcat8492 said:

Ah. You are correct. How would I fix that?

Easiest way to do it would be select everything and enter poly mode. Got to select--->select by material. Click the first one, default material then go over to the properties tab and change the material to something else.

16 minutes ago, flwpheonix said:

Easiest way to do it would be select everything and enter poly mode. Got to select--->select by material. Click the first one, default material then go over to the properties tab and change the material to something else.

It works! Thank you.