scottie2950

reverting update wont work with RPH.

hello,

I have tried multiple times with no luck to play GTA5 version 1493. I have the option to revert RPH back to that version. Can anyone tell me what else I need to do? I just want to be able to use ELS again until SHV is updated. I reverted RPH back to that version but then GTA5 crashes or gives me a "memory error." Any help is greatly appreciated.

35 minutes ago, scottie2950 said:

hello,

I have tried multiple times with no luck to play GTA5 version 1493. I have the option to revert RPH back to that version. Can anyone tell me what else I need to do? I just want to be able to use ELS again until SHV is updated. I reverted RPH back to that version but then GTA5 crashes or gives me a "memory error." Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you have backups, make sure to replace these files with your old backup:

- GTA5.exe

- GTAVLauncher.exe

- update\update.rpf

Test it first by running the GTA V only.

If you have steam version, make sure to add "-scOfflineOnly" in the "commandline.txt" file.

1 minute ago, Pazzi said:

If you have backups, make sure to replace these files with your old backup:

- GTA5.exe

- GTAVLauncher.exe

- update\update.rpf

Test it first by running the GTA V only.

If you have steam version, make sure to add "-scOfflineOnly" in the "commandline.txt" file.

I think the problem is I do not have the old exe files. Everything goes as planned until halfway through loading I get the "out of memory please reboot game," message. Am i getting that message because I dont have the old exe files? I have the .063 version of RPH moved into my game files and I am running GTA5 in offline mode. Is there anyway I can get those old exe files?

4 minutes ago, scottie2950 said:

I think the problem is I do not have the old exe files. Everything goes as planned until halfway through loading I get the "out of memory please reboot game," message. Am i getting that message because I dont have the old exe files? I have the .063 version of RPH moved into my game files and I am running GTA5 in offline mode. Is there anyway I can get those old exe files?

if you didn't back up the old GTA V exe files, then nothing you can do.

Just now, Pazzi said:

if you didn't back up the old GTA V exe files, then nothing you can do.

I just checked the properties of my exe launcher and the other exe and it says version 1493, so I am assuming it is the backed up version. Im running RPH on the 1493 version as well as the game, I just keep getting that out of memory error on start up, any suggestions?