Ok.

Game version not supported

Ok.    0

I've been trying to play lspdfr but Rage plugin hook keeps saying my current game version is not supported. I use the steam version of GTA V and have verified the game cache a countless amount of times for it to always say the verification was successful. But RPH keeps saying I am at version 757. So idk if its steam not updating GTA V, my RPH not reading the updates or me just being stupid and not doing something right. So please give me a hand.

thx

image.png.ad31a513bef5027d12b00390a3d1f48f.png

yeah game version 757 is many patches back. the previous game version was like 1493. so your game hasnt been updated in a while.

Ok.    0
32 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

yeah game version 757 is many patches back. the previous game version was like 1493. so your game hasnt been updated in a while.

aye, i've been trying to update it for ages, but idk if steam is actually updating the game or if RPH isn't reading the updates. i've verified the game files and uninstalled and re-installed GTA 5 but its still the same. also cant get any help from steam because their community support system sucks.

Edited by Ok.

do a fresh clean install of gta 5, dont add rhp to it or anything and then log into GTA Online. it should make sure its updated all of the way if you can play that.

Ok.    0
35 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

do a fresh clean install of gta 5, dont add rhp to it or anything and then log into GTA Online. it should make sure its updated all of the way if you can play that.

as I was loading GTA 5 to see what happened if i tried to go onto online i noticed at the bottom of the load screen it said 'Build 1604 Online 1.46'

so it says i have the recent version but for some reason RPH says it is at version 757. pretty weird

Ok.    0
31 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

yeah that dont make sense. double check the rhp files

i'm re-downloading lspdfr and rph to see if anything changes, i dont see why rph wouldn't read the update and i havent heard anyone else with this problem before.

yeah ive never seen that pop up before. i would delete the files you have downloaded already and redownload them from their sites just to make sure you have the most up to date files. it could be something with your anti-virus tho

Ok.    0
21 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

yeah ive never seen that pop up before. i would delete the files you have downloaded already and redownload them from their sites just to make sure you have the most up to date files. it could be something with your anti-virus tho

i got no luck out of re-downloading lsdpfr and rph. i use windows defender which prevents rph from opening but i just run it anway.

Ok.    0
23 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

still saying you have game version 757?

yep

21 minutes ago, Ok. said:

yep

image.thumb.png.695d932932ad2410324c817516c10bd6.png

Ok.    0
23 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

try and contact the rhp guys for support

do they have an email or like a support forum? or do i have to contact them through social media?

Ok.    0
22 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

they have a discord, i havent looked for the rest tho so they might

alright cool, thanks

Ok.    0
21 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

np, hope you figure it out. if you do post it here and let me know

will do

5 hours ago, Ok. said:

will do

Rightclick Gta5.exe in your main directory. Click properties and then go to the details tab.

What version is it?

Ok.    0
On 12/16/2018 at 12:33 AM, Pavy said:

Rightclick Gta5.exe in your main directory. Click properties and then go to the details tab.

What version is it?

On 12/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, Soko N Lime said:

np, hope you figure it out. if you do post it here and let me know

Thanks for the help guys. I re-installed GTA V and it worked.