cheamatt

Gtv runs but when get in game no LSPDFR

Hey guys new to LSPDFR downloaded it follow the instructions and watch how to install videos for hours but it seems when I start it up by clicking ragehook it starts up GTAV but no ragehook indicator pops up like I seen on the videos and when get ingame it's just reg GTAV. Idk if it has to do with the new update I did get the new ragehook UPDATED please help thanks in advance

19 minutes ago, cheamatt said:

Hey guys new to LSPDFR downloaded it follow the instructions and watch how to install videos for hours but it seems when I start it up by clicking ragehook it starts up GTAV but no ragehook indicator pops up like I seen on the videos and when get ingame it's just reg GTAV. Idk if it has to do with the new update I did get the new ragehook UPDATED please help thanks in advance

Hello,
Could you please post a screenshot of your GTA 5 Main Directory?

Thanks!

Thanks for responding bro I will I uninstalled and redownloading now and try again. I'll let you know how it went have work tomorrow so I'ma call it a night and try again after work thanks bro 

9 hours ago, cheamatt said:

have you set the "force borderless window mode = on" in RPH setting?

RPH will fail to hook to GTA V if you run GTA V in fullscreen mode.

7 hours ago, Pazzi said:

have you set the "force borderless window mode = on" in RPH setting?

RPH will fail to hook to GTA V if you run GTA V in fullscreen mode.

I was gonna comment that, but was waiting for more information. That seemed like that was the problem, but wanted more info just to make sure.

Hello,

When you launch RPH, that thing will come up that say RPH and a bunch of different commands. Below there is a big red X button and a cog button. Hit the button with the cog and that will bring up the settings.

22 minutes ago, cheamatt said:

Thanks guys you guys are gods man thank you so much I own y'all much love bros

No problem!

Have fun patrolling the mean streets of Los Santos and Blaine County!