bzisniper

RPH Help

Hello, so the New GTA V update was just released, so I had to revert back to my old game version shown here:

olypCot.png

Then whenever I would Start RPH it would make me update my GTA V again, and then I went into my firewall to disable GTA V from connecting to the internet (the launcher at least)

HBooDqk.jpg
But once I try to use a command like "forceduty" or "spawn police3" it crashes like this:

ITXTl1i.png

Can someone please help?

Thanks,

bzisniper

Edited by bzisniper

You have to run that latest version of GTA V with the latest versions of RPH and ScripthookV. Unfortunately AlexanderBlade and his team haven't gotten us an updated version of SHV yet, so your game, like my own, might not work until you have that, as only the latest versions of GTA V and RPH are supported by one another, so reverting for the sake of SHV won't work. 

27 minutes ago, Fhsig13 said:

You have to run that latest version of GTA V with the latest versions of RPH and ScripthookV. Unfortunately AlexanderBlade and his team haven't gotten us an updated version of SHV yet, so your game, like my own, might not work until you have that, as only the latest versions of GTA V and RPH are supported by one another, so reverting for the sake of SHV won't work. 

yea I posted this before Rage updated theirs, now I’m waiting on SHV for ELS