I am trying to update a new version of my unmarked pack but am unable to do so. I have tried countless times over the past three days, and I have used different file extensions (.zip and .rar). I really need to get this update out and it would be very appreciated if you could help me. Here is the error I am getting-

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

Thanks, 

Frost88

3 minutes ago, Frost88 said:

I am trying to update a new version of my unmarked pack but am unable to do so. I have tried countless times over the past three days, and I have used different file extensions (.zip and .rar). I really need to get this update out and it would be very appreciated if you could help me. Here is the error I am getting-

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

Thanks, 

Frost88

What is the size of the file you're trying to upload?

I've already talked with Cyan about this, but in my case, it seems like the old file size limit is still there and hasn't actually updated.

7 minutes ago, Giordano said:

What is the size of the file you're trying to upload?

I've already talked with Cyan about this, but in my case, it seems like the old file size limit is still there and hasn't actually updated.

400+ megabytes, so that might be it.

On 12/8/2018 at 5:49 PM, Frost88 said:

400+ megabytes, so that might be it.

For right now, I'd go ahead and just split your download into 2 archives.  This will fix it.

First, have to apologize this took me a while to identify. Christmas/New Year was a bit long for me!

I've fixed this issue, updating files >200MB should now work. 

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

First, have to apologize this took me a while to identify. Christmas/New Year was a bit long for me!

I've fixed this issue, updating files >200MB should now work. 

I do believe a lot of us took a break during those times, nothing to worry about and thank you for fixing the issue!