timvance123

Ragehook.exe file won't copy

Hi, this may be a really simple fix. I downloaded ragehook (the .63 alpha) tried to copy all files specified into folder. ragehook.exe file would not copy or it would copy and disappear before i could click on it. Has anyone else had this issue or know a fix? 

PS if this is the wrong spot to post this thread just tell me but i tried going to the link in the read me file of rage plugin but it was not found. 

Disable your antivirus, or whitelist RAGE.  Your anitvirus is blocking it.  Turn off "real time scanning" in your antivirus also if you have that option. 

55 minutes ago, JBin818 said:

Disable your antivirus, or whitelist RAGE.  Your anitvirus is blocking it.  Turn off "real time scanning" in your antivirus also if you have that option. 

To add on to what you said, If your anti-virus is McAfee, you must disable: Firewall, Real Time Scanning, and one other thing.

2 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

To add on to what you said, If your anti-virus is McAfee, you must disable: Firewall, Real Time Scanning, and one other thing.

Yup! I'm not a fan of McAfee.  McAfee came with my new computer a few months ago and when I couldn't get Rage a load and Icon disappearing I said forget it and went with AVG.  I've had other problems with McAfee unrelated to gaming in the past. 

45 minutes ago, JBin818 said:

Yup! I'm not a fan of McAfee.  McAfee came with my new computer a few months ago and when I couldn't get Rage a load and Icon disappearing I said forget it and went with AVG.  I've had other problems with McAfee unrelated to gaming in the past. 

I really only use it for browser security. Not the Livesafe. I have Webroot for that.