Proudyno1

Custom Cars

Hello everyone, When spawning my custom cars the rage log no longer displays the message "invalid model" in the console (I added a new dlclist.xml) instead it freezes for a second and then does not spawn anything. I still have all my models, vehicles.meta, carvariations.meta and handling.meta in my custom cars folder. Any tips on what to do? Should I reinstall the mod? FYI I use Modding DLC Pack V by albo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:25 AM, Proudyno1 said:

Hello everyone, When spawning my custom cars the rage log no longer displays the message "invalid model" in the console (I added a new dlclist.xml) instead it freezes for a second and then does not spawn anything. I still have all my models, vehicles.meta, carvariations.meta and handling.meta in my custom cars folder. Any tips on what to do? Should I reinstall the mod? FYI I use Modding DLC Pack V by albo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How is your fps when attempting to do this?  Even when spawning default cars via trainer, sometimes it'll say the car is spawned, but it wasn't.  This is due to lag.

3 hours ago, Giordano said:

How is your fps when attempting to do this?  Even when spawning default cars via trainer, sometimes it'll say the car is spawned, but it wasn't.  This is due to lag.

FPS is solid at around 60 then when I try to spawn the car it freezes and goes down to about 3 then straight back up to 60.

10 hours ago, Proudyno1 said:

FPS is solid at around 60 then when I try to spawn the car it freezes and goes down to about 3 then straight back up to 60.

Does this happen with all  of your add-on cars?

21 minutes ago, Proudyno1 said:

Yep every one of them.

How are you installing them? and where at?

2 minutes ago, Giordano said:

How are you installing them? and where at?

Thankyou for asking this question haha. When it updated I must have taken the file vehicles.rpf out and placed the whole file back in vehicles.rpf making two of them under this line  GTAV/MODS/UPDATE/x64/dlcpacks/MODDING/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/vehicles.rpf/vehicles.rpf. Thats why it wasn't working. Thanks so much for your help I would of never noticed that!