F4tikki

Game crashing before loading

Here I am again! My game was running fine after you guys helped me here, especially @Pavy

But now I'm having this error before loading into the game. I installed some mods and would just like to know if the error could be fixed or if I will have to install all of the plugins again. Thank you for the attention!

RagePluginHook.log

Just now, Pavy said:

I have it! I was with this memory issue, so I find a solution that included using this gameconfig and some values changing on it.

Thanks for the quick response man!

Just now, F4tikki said:

I have it!

Using the 0,5x traffic and ped by the way. Maybe using the 0,1x will help?

Just now, Pavy said:

Then you need to redo your mods folder from brand new. 

You installed something the wrong way.

Oh, I see.

Thanks anyway!

After a lot of work I was able to make everything work! But now I'm having an issue with all the menus in the game. Instead of black background, they are white. I reinstalled the last version of RagenNative and still white. Do you know what it could be?

Edited by F4tikki
Misspelling

3 hours ago, F4tikki said:

After a lot of work I was able to make everything work! But now I'm having an issue with all the menus in the game. Instead of black background, they are white. I reinstalled the last version of RagenNative and still white. Do you know what it could be?

Does this happen every time you go in-game?

It was in every menu that appears in the left top of the screen when pressed their shortcut. ScenarioOh, StopThePed, Interaction+. But at this point I gave up trying to discorvering the problem and I just reinstalled everything for the 10000th time, haha. Thanks anyway!

9 hours ago, F4tikki said:

It was in every menu that appears in the left top of the screen when pressed their shortcut. ScenarioOh, StopThePed, Interaction+. But at this point I gave up trying to discorvering the problem and I just reinstalled everything for the 10000th time, haha. Thanks anyway!

No problem! That is actually what I was going to suggest you do next. Lol.