Jump to content
grizzbear

Weird white texture on Explorer

Recommended Posts

So I just installed this new explorer and there's this weird white texture on the windows... what is this and how do I get rid of it? Is it a bad png file in the vehicles ytd file that I need to delete?

 

20181124151359_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

Thats not anything to do with the YTD files. Its the the way the author has made the windows. Because of the certain configuration, it reflects the ground really weirdly. I wouldnt start messing about with the texture files because of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Papa Renny said:

Hey,

Thats not anything to do with the YTD files. Its the the way the author has made the windows. Because of the certain configuration, it reflects the ground really weirdly. I wouldnt start messing about with the texture files because of this.

It hasn't done it before though. So are you saying its the texture? The texture should be compatible with that vehicle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, grizzbear said:

It hasn't done it before though. So are you saying its the texture? The texture should be compatible with that vehicle.

Strange? Maybe It could be the way look at it? Or a night thing most likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 12:45 AM, Papa Renny said:

Strange? Maybe It could be the way look at it? Or a night thing most likely.

it does it at day too. I guess I'll just have to play around with the ytd files. Its never did this before I reinstalled it 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, grizzbear said:

it does it at day too. I guess I'll just have to play around with the ytd files. Its never did this before I reinstalled it 😕

That sucks, I really dont know at this point 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 5:19 AM, Papa Renny said:

That sucks, I really dont know at this point 🤷‍♂️

I got it. Just had to remove the window template in OpenIV. I have no idea why but lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 12:10 PM, grizzbear said:

I got it. Just had to remove the window template in OpenIV. I have no idea why but lmao.

Oh ok, thats great man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×