Chai

The Rage Hook does not load. Always default story loading

Hi Team,

I bought the game GTA V a week ago. Installed LSPD mod along with new version of Rage Hook. Watched all videos and tried all methods. The Rage Hook never load police story/scenario when I open game through Ragehook. I have selected load mods and every thing through settings but no luck. I tried reinstalling and every time I am getting only one scenario which is default from RockStar Games.

Can any one help me why is this problem. Any one tried or playing Game version 1493?

Help is appreciated.  Thanks

24 minutes ago, Chai said:

Hi Team,

I bought the game GTA V a week ago. Installed LSPD mod along with new version of Rage Hook. Watched all videos and tried all methods. The Rage Hook never load police story/scenario when I open game through Ragehook. I have selected load mods and every thing through settings but no luck. I tried reinstalling and every time I am getting only one scenario which is default from RockStar Games.

Can any one help me why is this problem. Any one tried or playing Game version 1493?

Help is appreciated.  Thanks

If I get what you're referencing,

You load up Rage and it doesn't go directly to rage, instead, it loads GTA5 as if you were to normally play it without mods..

If so, I always click on GTA5, let it launch, and right before it launches into full screen, I launch Rage. Works for me.

I did that. Clicked on GTA 5 and immediately clicked on launched ragehook before game starts. But it did not work. 

Can you please let me know steps if you do not mind for version 1493. Thanks

Hi, I have followed the step as it is. But still it is loading the default bank robbery story. Nothing relates to Police Mod. It is showing up in Ragehook settings but not after game starts. Any thoughts? I am okay to share my screen on team viewer if some one can really want to help. Thanks

.Sorry. I have finished that earlier and has the same problem. Now it is starting at choosing a car after titles.

No default scenario is Starting at a place where you have 2 cars to chose from and need to follow other guy.

When I used console, here is the error: LoadPlugin "LSPD First Response.dll"

LSPD First Response.dll states that it prefers only a single instance of it to be running at a time. To force this plugin to load multiple times set the force parameter to true.

Hope this will give a fare idea on my problem.

I bought this game through rockstar games.

Thanks

You must type Forceduty in the Rage console by pressing F4 ingame or Go to a police station on the map.

Hi, Now I am able to hear call outs but cant switch my character as police. All the scenarios will be as thief only, Is there any command I can use and become an officer? or switch roles. I am not sure how to go to police station, it says mission failed. Thanks

Where should I see this post going forward. You moved it and no replies I am getting!

22 minutes ago, Chai said:

Where should I see this post going forward. You moved it and no replies I am getting!

Use these. EUP for Creating a custom character and simple trainer for a mod menu that does anything almost and change into a gta's police officer PED.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13245-eup-menu/

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8151-emergency-uniforms-pack-law-order/

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav

Edited by Pavy

I tried  everything:

Here is what heppening

When I execute command, GotoPD or ForceDuty this guys dissapearing from scenario and mission failed is the out come.

As he left over other crew members, mission is failing.

Is there any I can prevent loading default missions like bank robbery or starting with a car. I want to start from police station. Is it the problem with Ragehook new veriosn?

Can any one connect with me on team viewer and help me? 

Thanks

Before story loads: Ragehook screen loading game 

here are 2 scenarios:

If I don finish intro,  after ragehook loading screen the game it is taking me to bank robbery. The nine years ago story starts..

If I finish bank robbery intro, after titles (one guys sitting and talking) it is taking me to side of a house where other guy waiting for me. It is asking me to chose a car between 2 cars parked.

In both the scenarios,

If I activate LSPDR is sending call outs. But this guy is in mission of bank robbery or other this guys dissappearing from that place then immediately mission is failing saying crew left behind.

also

I went on map and clicked on police station but its not taking me any where.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

That is still the tutorial phase of the game. The Tutorial ends when Franklin is at his house. Drive 1 of the 2 cars to the destination then it will say drive home. 

You have to complete this.

@Pavi, That's perfect bro! It worked. I will keep you posted how I move. You are a rockstar!!

2 hours ago, Chai said:

@Pavi, That's perfect bro! It worked. I will keep you posted how I move. You are a rockstar!!

He is the community helper afterall, lol. Glad to see it worked for you man!