HERRMANN

game crash

First off, do you have a good computer to run Grand Theft Auto? Do you also have a ton of plugins/mods/vehicles/guns/scripts and such? It happens sometimes when there's too much for the game to load, it has happened to me several times but for me it's the opposite, what it does for me is when I go on duty it crashes but saves so it doesn't exit the game, then it loads back up and LSPDFR only crashes. Then, I go type in the Rage settings and do "ForceDuty" and everything loads in fine. 

i have  minimum requirements for GTA 5 i got steam version n cd  version  n  the LSPDFR or the police ToolBox will crashes after writing tickits or othere things  n i have windows 7 Amd A10-7800 Radeon R7,12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.50 GHz
16.0GB(14.9 GB usable)
64-bit Operating System with a GTX1060 graphics card but yet i still get crashes

Spoiler

[

1 hour ago, R25 said:

i have  minimum requirements for GTA 5 i got steam version n cd  version  n  the LSPDFR or the police ToolBox will crashes after writing tickits or othere things  n i have windows 7 Amd A10-7800 Radeon R7,12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.50 GHz
16.0GB(14.9 GB usable)
64-bit Operating System with a GTX1060 graphics card but yet i still get crashes

Reveal hidden contents

[

Hello,

As for the force duty thing, I would suggest just manually going to the PD Station and going on duty. That is how I get around that issue. As for the second thing, could you please put a download link to your RPH crash log for me to have a look at. 

Thanks!

From your first RPH log I found a missing file log: 
[11/24/2018 1:22:20 AM.466] LSPD First Response: Creating ?????????????????????????????????????????
[11/24/2018 1:22:20 AM.521] LSPD First Response: GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: STREET_LITTLE_BIGHORN_AVE
From the second RPH log I found some Plugins that weren't loading:
[11/24/2018 1:53:07 AM.593] LSPD First Response: Creating plugin: ?????????????????????????????????????????
[11/24/2018 1:53:07 AM.676] LSPD First Response: Albo1125.Common verifying update entry for Police SmartRadio
[11/24/2018 1:53:07 AM.688] LSPD First Response: Creating plugin: PoliceSmartRadioExtension.PoliceSmartRadioExtension
[11/24/2018 1:53:07 AM.689] LSPD First Response: Creating plugin: ?????????????????????????????????????????
[11/24/2018 1:53:07 AM.749] LSPD First Response: Creating plugin: ?????????????????????????????????????????
[11/24/2018 1:53:07 AM.829] LSPD First Response: Creating Traffic Policer.Main.
It appears that something is wrong with Traffic Policer.

i'm only using Arrest Manager,Assorted Callouts,Bribe,Conchs Callouts,PoliceSmartRadio,PoliceSmartRadioExtension,Traffic Control,Traffic Policer so to me idk why LSPDFR crashes??

Edited by R25

it may be some time befor i can get back with u going into work now but i'll let u know when i can get to it

26 minutes ago, R25 said:

it may be some time befor i can get back with u going into work now but i'll let u know when i can get to it

No problem! Just let me know when you take care of it! 🙂

41 minutes ago, R25 said:

10-4 on that

You are missing a LOT of audio files so its fair to say you didn't install it correctly.
Also remove  Bribe plugin because it IS the reason you were crashing.

Reinstall ALL your plugins to get the audio files they come with. They come with a folder titled "lspdfr" all lowercase. That contains the police scanner files. 

Edited by Pavy