blavkice

Rage Plugin Hook not even starting the game

Hi, yesterday i bought GTA V (Retail) and today i installed the last version of LSPDFR with the Rage Ploogin Hook (i updated it from its site). Settings worked fine until i tried to open the game from RPH. It loads a few elements but it crashes after 2 seconds of loading showing: "Skipping api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0-dll...". api-ms ecc. is a .dll used by Windows, I have Office 2019 and Visual Studio 2017 installed so it can't be not updated. I can't show you the log because it contains only 5-6 lines that end with: "Settings loaded…" I tried e v e r y t h i n g: Run as Admin, Win 8 Compatibility, Windowed Mode, DirectX11, ecc. If i press F4 in game nothing happens. I'm so tired. Now i'm trying to reinstall GTA but i know that nothing will change.

GTX 1060 6GB, Ryzen 2600x, 16GB G-Skill

Win10 Pro, DirectX12

Immagine.png

13 hours ago, blavkice said:

Hi, yesterday i bought GTA V (Retail) and today i installed the last version of LSPDFR with the Rage Ploogin Hook (i updated it from its site). Settings worked fine until i tried to open the game from RPH. It loads a few elements but it crashes after 2 seconds of loading showing: "Skipping api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0-dll...". api-ms ecc. is a .dll used by Windows, I have Office 2019 and Visual Studio 2017 installed so it can't be not updated. I can't show you the log because it contains only 5-6 lines that end with: "Settings loaded…" I tried e v e r y t h i n g: Run as Admin, Win 8 Compatibility, Windowed Mode, DirectX11, ecc. If i press F4 in game nothing happens. I'm so tired. Now i'm trying to reinstall GTA but i know that nothing will change.

GTX 1060 6GB, Ryzen 2600x, 16GB G-Skill

Win10 Pro, DirectX12

You are missing the .dll file

You need to download it and put it into your system 32.

1 minute ago, blavkice said:

there was a problem with KERNELBASE.ddl, i loaded it and now lspdfr works!

dll*

huh......?
How did you reach that solution? 
Where does kernalbase come in?

I found in the crash log (Windows one) that KERNELBASE.dll was the cause of "api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0-dll" crashes. I loaded it from console and i'm enjoying lspdfr, lol.

You loaded it from Console? What on earth? lol wow

Why not just download the dll and put it in system 32, It is probably missing.