Kolishnakovtherb

Police lights are dull

Good Evening,

I've been wrestling with this problem for a few days now.  The police lights on every vehicle i install are dull up close, if i move some distance away, they get bright. I've researched this problem and everywhere i look says to make sure that Post FX and Shaders are at or above high or to install Radiance V and Visual V. I've done all this. All my settings are at very high and visual V and Radiance V have been installed. Nothing I try works. Editing the visualsettings.dat file has no effect. I can set the car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on and car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on to really high values or really low values, they don't change anything.  If anyone has experienced this and could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

20181110182238_1.jpg

20181110182306_1.jpg

I've tried lights on every vehicle i have. The only ones that appear bright are cars that come with the game.  The Tahoe is in the sheriff slot. Of the 2 cars here, the one on the left is the CVPI out of the Ohio State Highway Patrol pack and the car on the right is the vapid unmarked cruiser that comes with the game

20181110190440_1.jpg

20181110190505_1.jpg

On 11/10/2018 at 8:11 PM, Kolishnakovtherb said:

I've tried lights on every vehicle i have. The only ones that appear bright are cars that come with the game.  The Tahoe is in the sheriff slot. Of the 2 cars here, the one on the left is the CVPI out of the Ohio State Highway Patrol pack and the car on the right is the vapid unmarked cruiser that comes with the game

20181110190440_1.jpg

20181110190505_1.jpg

Check my FAQs, I provide a few methods for fixing this.