Before you start doing anything, and just have the template file open, you want to increase the size of the image to 4096x4096.

If you're using Photoshop, you can go to Image > Image Size (Or press Alt + Ctrl + I) and make sure the units in the "Width" and "Height" drop downs are set to pixels.

986990491737fbbe89436f147f347d71.png

If you try to do this with things already drawn on the livery (i.e. shapes, logos etc), it will stretch and resize them and cause a low quality output, so always make sure you've set the image size before you begin.

If you want to create a 2k variant (default) of the livery, make it all in 4k first, then change the image size to 2048x2048 after. Don't save the PSD/PDN after doing this, otherwise you'll lose your higher definition work.

Edited by WillUnderscore

2 hours ago, WillUnderscore said:

Before you start doing anything, and just have the template file open, you want to increase the size of the image to 4096x4096.

If you're using Photoshop, you can go to Image > Image Size (Or press Alt + Ctrl + I) and make sure the units in the "Width" and "Height" drop downs are set to pixels.

986990491737fbbe89436f147f347d71.png

If you try to do this with things already drawn on the livery (i.e. shapes, logos etc), it will stretch and resize them and cause a low quality output, so always make sure you've set the image size before you begin.

If you want to create a 2k variant (default) of the livery, make it all in 4k first, then change the image size to 2048x2048 after. Don't save the PSD/PDN after doing this, otherwise you'll lose your higher definition work.

Thank you!