Jump to content
Pashamsa

Cpu requirements not meet problem

Recommended Posts

It only happens about 50% of the time where I run GTA 5/ RageHook where part of the time it runs fine, no lag, no problem, but sometimes befor the GTA 5 game window an error will say Unable to meet CPU requirements, if you countiune it may not work, and when I push ok, it goes to a very small window and runs the game and under the game settings it says I have more graphic memory than I actually have, and changing all my graphic settings differently , making my game lag significantly  Thoughts ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pashamsa said:

It only happens about 50% of the time where I run GTA 5/ RageHook where part of the time it runs fine, no lag, no problem, but sometimes befor the GTA 5 game window an error will say Unable to meet CPU requirements, if you countiune it may not work, and when I push ok, it goes to a very small window and runs the game and under the game settings it says I have more graphic memory than I actually have, and changing all my graphic settings differently , making my game lag significantly  Thoughts ?

what is your Graphics card, CPU processor and Ram amount?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pavy said:

what is your Graphics card, CPU processor and Ram amount?

help.thumb.PNG.74b3702c5df9ff384f34bf4095d90f50.PNG

Edited by Pashamsa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pavy said:

 

Well that explains it. Your cpu speed is 1.80 ghz 

Is there a way I can change that, and heres what pops up, but only half the time, other times the game works fine23918326_help1.thumb.PNG.276b5c886f1de82e0ac9fd4af5c6fa25.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pashamsa said:

Is there a way I can change that, and heres what pops up, but only half the time, other times the game works fine

I doubt it no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×