Pashamsa

Cpu requirements not meet problem

It only happens about 50% of the time where I run GTA 5/ RageHook where part of the time it runs fine, no lag, no problem, but sometimes befor the GTA 5 game window an error will say Unable to meet CPU requirements, if you countiune it may not work, and when I push ok, it goes to a very small window and runs the game and under the game settings it says I have more graphic memory than I actually have, and changing all my graphic settings differently , making my game lag significantly  Thoughts ?

4 minutes ago, Pashamsa said:

It only happens about 50% of the time where I run GTA 5/ RageHook where part of the time it runs fine, no lag, no problem, but sometimes befor the GTA 5 game window an error will say Unable to meet CPU requirements, if you countiune it may not work, and when I push ok, it goes to a very small window and runs the game and under the game settings it says I have more graphic memory than I actually have, and changing all my graphic settings differently , making my game lag significantly  Thoughts ?

what is your Graphics card, CPU processor and Ram amount?

2 hours ago, Pavy said:

what is your Graphics card, CPU processor and Ram amount?

help.thumb.PNG.74b3702c5df9ff384f34bf4095d90f50.PNG

Edited by Pashamsa

Just now, Pavy said:

Well that explains it. Your cpu speed is 1.80 ghz 

Is there a way I can change that, and heres what pops up, but only half the time, other times the game works fine23918326_help1.thumb.PNG.276b5c886f1de82e0ac9fd4af5c6fa25.PNG

2 minutes ago, Pashamsa said:

Is there a way I can change that, and heres what pops up, but only half the time, other times the game works fine

I doubt it no.