DobleSe

I can play 2 version? help

Hi, can I have 2 versions, one modified with mods and one for online? and if you can how can I do it? PS: I do not speak English very well, greetings

1 hour ago, DobleSe said:

Hi, can I have 2 versions, one modified with mods and one for online? and if you can how can I do it? PS: I do not speak English very well, greetings

Yes you can. Simply by renaming the folder.
Rename your folder with mods you have from "Grand Theft Auto V" To "Grand Theft Auto V Mods"
Then simply download and install the game and that will create a brand new up to date game folder for you. 
So you will see 2 folders now. Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V Mods

When you run gta5 only the folder that will be read is Grand Theft Auto V. 

If you want to change back to your mods folder, Rename Grand Theft Auto V to Grand Theft Auto V Online and rename Grand Theft Auto V Mods to Grand Theft Auto V
It looks confusing but everything makes perfect sense. If you have questions reply back.

8 minutes ago, Pavy said:

Yes you can. Simply by renaming the folder.
Rename your folder with mods you have from "Grand Theft Auto V" To "Grand Theft Auto V Mods"
Then simply download and install the game and that will create a brand new up to date game folder for you. 
So you will see 2 folders now. Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V Mods

When you run gta5 only the folder that will be read is Grand Theft Auto V. 

If you want to change back to your mods folder, Rename Grand Theft Auto V to Grand Theft Auto V Online and rename Grand Theft Auto V Mods to Grand Theft Auto V
It looks confusing but everything makes perfect sense. If you have questions reply back.

if it is a bit confusing and more than I do not speak English and I can not understand a bit, first I change my game folder where I have lspdfr to grand thef auto v mods and then in steam I have to put files to verify or to give it to demean? it's a bit confusing, there's no video on youtub?

1 minute ago, DobleSe said:

if it is a bit confusing and more than I do not speak English and I can not understand a bit, first I change my game folder where I have lspdfr to grand thef auto v mods and then in steam I have to put files to verify or to give it to demean? it's a bit confusing, there's no video on youtub?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1rAQvVhDBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOVD-9O6ooA

then the only thing that must be done is to copy and paste a vanilla version and leave vanilla and one with mod to change one another is just to change the name?

1 minute ago, DobleSe said:

then the only thing that must be done is to copy and paste a vanilla version and leave vanilla and one with mod to change one another is just to change the name?

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. The 2 videos help greatly on the issue and what I've told you from before.

1 minute ago, Pavy said:

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean. The 2 videos help greatly on the issue and what I've told you from before.

I think it's clear that I hope thank you very much! You are a beast