ovilexfan

Addon and replace cars stopped loading

This morning, I started up GTA V and played LSPDFR without any errors, and played with thehurk's CHP pack When I started up GTA V  around 4 hours later, none of my vehicle models and EUP said that I had Law and Order pack not installed. I am using a mod folder and Albo's modding DLC Pack V, which have never given me errors like this. I tried adding vehicles and removing them, but none of them worked. The only models I could get to load was policet witch I replaced with this vehicle: 

I modified and installed all vehicles properly and checked with Albo's LSPDFR troubleshooter. I am using game version 1.1493.0. None of my troubleshooting showed errors. Here is the troubleshooter log: https://pastebin.com/LKJARE7c  and here is my RAGE log file https://pastebin.com/gx72wEVv  I have never had an error/bug this bad before. Help would be appreciated. Sorry for the confusing title.

Edited by ovilexfan
Make it more clear.

I'm having the same issue, and have been trying to find a solution for about a day now, If I find anything I'll let you know but after looking around, a couple of tips that might work for you:

1. Make sure your dlclist.xml has this line: <Item>dlcpacks:/MODDING/</Item>?

2. Download the latest gameconfig file, https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

Dunno if these will work but anything is worth a try.

4 hours ago, ovilexfan said:

This morning, I started up GTA V and played LSPDFR without any errors, and played with thehurk's CHP pack When I started up GTA V  around 4 hours later, none of my vehicle models and EUP said that I had Law and Order pack not installed. I am using a mod folder and Albo's modding DLC Pack V, which have never given me errors like this. I tried adding vehicles and removing them, but none of them worked. The only models I could get to load was policet witch I replaced with this vehicle: 

I modified and installed all vehicles properly and checked with Albo's LSPDFR troubleshooter. I am using game version 1.1493.0. None of my troubleshooting showed errors. Here is the troubleshooter log: https://pastebin.com/LKJARE7c  and here is my RAGE log file https://pastebin.com/gx72wEVv  I have never had an error/bug this bad before. Help would be appreciated. Sorry for the confusing title.

I'm pretty certain you updated your update.rpf with openiv when it asked you to. There was a minor patch a few weeks ago and I think you are on 1493.1 not 1493.0
You Need to run the EUP automatic installer again to get ur outfits back because that gets installed in update.rpf
As for hurks chp and any addon vehicles you need to edit your dlclist.xml in your update.rpf again because it got overwritten in the update. You must do this each time you update your game.
You need to add lines for any dlc/add-ons you created in to your dlclist.xml like you did when you first installed it.

18 hours ago, Pav500 said:

I'm pretty certain you updated your update.rpf with openiv when it asked you to. There was a minor patch a few weeks ago and I think you are on 1493.1 not 1493.0
You Need to run the EUP automatic installer again to get ur outfits back because that gets installed in update.rpf
As for hurks chp and any addon vehicles you need to edit your dlclist.xml in your update.rpf again because it got overwritten in the update. You must do this each time you update your game.
You need to add lines for any dlc/add-ons you created in to your dlclist.xml like you did when you first installed it.

I am using 1493.0, I checked today, and it showed that version. I also checked the dlclist.xml and showed all my lines. 

1 hour ago, ovilexfan said:

I am using 1493.0, I checked today, and it showed that version. I also checked the dlclist.xml and showed all my lines. 

upload ur dlclist.xml

2 minutes ago, ovilexfan said:

You added the lines wrong. You put this \ instead of this /

Wrong: <Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>
Correct: <Item>dlcpacks:/MODDING/</Item>

3 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

You added the lines wrong. You put this \ instead of this /

Wrong: <Item>dlcpacks:\MODDING\</Item>
Correct: <Item>dlcpacks:/MODDING/</Item>

I don't know how that happened, thank you.

Sadly, my issue is not fixed.  I reinstalled EUP Law and Order and got the same error that I don't have it installed. None of my vehicles loaded. I hope my game file isn't corrupt in a way where the game engine and steam can't register it.

9 minutes ago, ovilexfan said:

Sadly, my issue is not fixed.  I reinstalled EUP Law and Order and got the same error that I don't have it installed. None of my vehicles loaded. I hope my game file isn't corrupt in a way where the game engine and steam can't register it.

Make sure you have this placed in your main gta 5 Directory. 

http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

And inside openIV Go to Tools>Asi Manager and Uninstall everything and install it again. Test this please

1 minute ago, ovilexfan said:

It did not work for me, same problem again.

What is the Full location of your dlclist.xml?

1 minute ago, Pavy said:

What is the Full location of your dlclist.xml?

mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml (not a folder)

Edited by ovilexfan

1 minute ago, ovilexfan said:

I already have that, it worked great until I had this error. 

You need to install that since the update Reset it.

1 minute ago, Pavy said:

You need to install that since the update Reset it.

It did not work.

4 minutes ago, ovilexfan said:

Game crashed on startup,

Sorry wrong file I gave you. Here.
dlclist.xml

Spawn a vehicle from your MODDING Dlc

51 minutes ago, ovilexfan said:

My game is crashing, no matter what.

On my dlclist my modding path has a question mark,  <Item>dlcpacks:/MODDING/</Item>? This prevents the game crashing but still doesn't load cars for me. It might work for you?

12 hours ago, ovilexfan said:

My game is crashing, no matter what.

@ovilexfan It doesn't make any sense. I simply gave you the latest dlc list with all vanilla patchdays and simply added modding dlc in the line. 
Try this dlclist.xml    Spawn any models from the hurks chp pack

If that doesn't work then you are missing game files. Verify your game files.

Edited by Pavy

20 hours ago, Proudyno1 said:

On my dlclist my modding path has a question mark,  <Item>dlcpacks:/MODDING/</Item>? This prevents the game crashing but still doesn't load cars for me. It might work for you?

Please make your own topic, do not hijack someone else's.  It just causes confusion.