Jinjie

[Solved] Excessively transparent tail lights

I'm really new to Zmodeler3, and please forgive me if this is a dumb question😅.

The problem is that I am currently using OfficerUnderwood's DEV CVPI, which is really a masterpiece. I was able to fix some small issues, such as the middle brake light not lighting up, but the problem of over-transparent tail light lamp shades remains unsolved. Especially when the tail lights are facing the sunlight, the lamp shades become almost completely transparent, which is shown in the screenshots. I've seen other CVPIs released on LSPDFR.com which also use this base model, and their tail lights are much more appropriate. I've tried adjusting the parameters of transparency in  Material Properties, along with other attempts, but nothing seemed to help. I would really appreciate it if anyone can point out what parameters to adjust for me. Thanks in advance!

So I finally found the solution, which is simply texturing issues. My Bad.😓

20181026000013_1.jpg

20181026000006_1.jpg

271590_20180624164910_1.png.da5378b53afa39bdcb596543d574ee3d.png

Edited by Jinjie

What did you do, just darken/decrease the texture transparency? I believe that's what I tried before and it worked. 

29 minutes ago, jb431 said:

What did you do, just darken/decrease the texture transparency? I believe that's what I tried before and it worked. 

Yeah, kind of. I used Photoshop and overlapped three same layers of the "light1" texture for one to decrease transparency and it works perfectly now. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Just now, Jinjie said:

Yeah, kind of. I used Photoshop and overlapped three same layers of the "light1" texture for one to decrease transparency and it works perfectly now. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Good deal. I was asking for myself as well. If you found a different way to do it I was going to try in the future.