OfficerAntony

Help with sirens.

So, I've watched Albo's and other Yt's videos of how to install sirens but my files exceed and the car sounds get muted. I want to install the Rumbler sirens of the Modern Siren pack. Can anyone help me?

You can install my vehicles.awc into your game files and then replace my siren files with the siren you want to replace it with. Sorry to make you download it but I don't have my vehicles.awc anymore.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

4 hours ago, OfficerAntony said:

So, I've watched Albo's and other Yt's videos of how to install sirens but my files exceed and the car sounds get muted. I want to install the Rumbler sirens of the Modern Siren pack. Can anyone help me?

You might be adding too many unnecessary audio files. There's a special number you can't go over. I believe it's 15.7mb off hand. 

What is yours at?

2 hours ago, Dingleberry said:

You can install my vehicles.awc into your game files and then replace my siren files with the siren you want to replace it with. Sorry to make you download it but I don't have my vehicles.awc anymore.

Lol he can simply get the clean files from the unmodded area of his gta5. He doesn't need to download anything from you. 

Plus theres a clean folder included in that pack he downloaded. 

Edited by Pav500

3 hours ago, Dingleberry said:

In the future, please do not self promote in threads.  The user can easily get the vanilla files from the vanilla update folder.