Pitypangharcos

Police Smart Radio or maybe something else

Is my Lspdfr.dll crashing because of the Police Smart Radio ? It's always crashing after I get the question window where you can bind other plugins (like EMS, Towtruck, Dismiss Ped, Statement, etc.) to the radio. No matter if I choose yes or no for all, the plugin terminates lspdfr.dll, and as it said in a notification box, when I try to "forceduty" the lspdfr.dll crashes again and again, every time, when I try to load it again. Here's the rph.log. I hope any of you can help!

RagePluginHook.log

Hello, 

Have you installed LSPDFR troubleshooter? if not I would recommend installing this as this would identify any files which need updating which allow LSPDFR to function, in a way it's a great way to rule out whether its LSPDFR or the plugin you have installed.  A simple way to tackle this is to uninstall PoliceSmartRadio and reinstall the mod again ensuring you follow the instructions carefully, always ensure to back up your files before you install anything new to your game. 

I've had a look at your log file it seems to me that it does load up successfully which suggests to me you have installed it correctly, but then your complaint lists that whenever you come up to configuring the buttons it crashes. If you know how to maybe you could configure your buttons manually I think without having to go through to that menu if you want to take this route instead. 

Keep me updated.

Thanks for the fast answer. The troubleshooter didn't found anything and I tried to reinstall the plugin too, but it seems thats not working. So my next try is reinstalling all my plugins one by one and see what can cause the problem.

2 hours ago, Pitypangharcos said:

Thanks for the fast answer. The troubleshooter didn't found anything and I tried to reinstall the plugin too, but it seems thats not working. So my next try is reinstalling all my plugins one by one and see what can cause the problem.

It's okay mate it's my pleasure. I understand how frustrating LSPDFR and other plugins can be when they decide not to work.

Which is the most recent plugin? it may be wise to actually consider only removing the recent plugin you have installed before you installed PoliceSmartRadio. This may save you time.