OGGrinskin91

An immersive way to repair police vehicles

I know how easy it is to repair vehicles by just typing repair in the console but it would be really nice to be able to call a mechanic, or drive to a garage or petrol station and get your vehicle repaired in a realistic(ish) fashion for RP reasons. How do people get around this?

33 minutes ago, OGGrinskin91 said:

I know how easy it is to repair vehicles by just typing repair in the console but it would be really nice to be able to call a mechanic, or drive to a garage or petrol station and get your vehicle repaired in a realistic(ish) fashion for RP reasons. How do people get around this?

They don't.  To my immediate knowledge, repairing your vehicle at a shop or a mechanic has only been made as a fivem thing.  It sucks ass, and I don't get why these people make it for fivem and NOT share it with everyone.

The only thing I can tell you is to RP it yourself.  There is this mod, but it is 3 years old and might not work.  https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/vehiclerepairstation-lua

39 minutes ago, Giordano said:

They don't.  To my immediate knowledge, repairing your vehicle at a shop or a mechanic has only been made as a fivem thing.  It sucks ass, and I don't get why these people make it for fivem and NOT share it with everyone.

The only thing I can tell you is to RP it yourself.  There is this mod, but it is 3 years old and might not work.  https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/vehiclerepairstation-lua

Well that's a shame, would of thought it would of been one of the first things to be done, I liked the way Callouts+ dealt with it, having multiple garages you could go to around the map and repair your vehicle. It doesn't even need to be complex. I saw that but I try to avoid lua scripts.

Yep use a trainer😱🤣

Or you could find a script for the gas station repair.

4 hours ago, OGGrinskin91 said:

There's a garage for vehicle repair in this plugin: 

Not sure if it still works though since it is very old