Reaper42

Need some help please

I use RAGE to open my game. I downloaded the new scripthookV and there was a opin IV update and now it will not start the game with RAGE. I click Rage and it starts the game normal. Any help?

It shows up at the beginning but when the game starts and the icon goes to the bottom that part is not there and then starts the normal game menu

RAGEPluginHook doesn't show when the game is set to Fullscreen. Be sure to to set it to either Windowed or Windowed Borderless then it should work fine.

23 hours ago, Reaper42 said:

It shows up at the beginning but when the game starts and the icon goes to the bottom that part is not there and then starts the normal game menu

19 hours ago, Dingleberry said:

RAGEPluginHook doesn't show when the game is set to Fullscreen. Be sure to to set it to either Windowed or Windowed Borderless then it should work fine.

As Dingleberry said, setting it to windowed mode may help.  You can then go into the settings and go into fullscreen.  I do want to correct Dingleberry on one thing.  Rage does show in full screen and works fine.  There are just times where temporarily setting to windowed mode fixes certain problems.

I have it set to windowed screen. This problem happened after the new update to openIV I followed albo1125 videos to set up everything but when the openIV updated I did not back up the meta files first and now the game won’t start. It sends me to the main screen where you can choose to play online or regular start mode