Jump to content
Mcpba

SPVM and sq vehicle pack

Recommended Posts

I would love if someone made a non els, or at the very least a pack of both els and non els, complete SPVM and sq vehicle pack with each vehicle with roof arrow board and without, and the arrow boards to be raised using the same mechanism as the convertibles roof raising system. There are some arrow boards out there but they aren’t but they’re all els, and they’re not all raisable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mcpba said:

I would love if someone made a non els, or at the very least a pack of both els and non els, complete SPVM and sq vehicle pack with each vehicle with roof arrow board and without, and the arrow boards to be raised using the same mechanism as the convertibles roof raising system. There are some arrow boards out there but they aren’t but they’re all els, and they’re not all raisable.

 

Hey there,

 

Just wanted to correct you on something.  The ELS arrowboards that are out there are raisable.  The file's that have an arrowboard will have it set somewhere how to.  ELS's documentation also says how to.  You did mention for non-ELS using the convertible mechanic for an arrowboard.  I'm almost positive this isn't possible.  If it was, I imagine it would've been done long before ELS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been retired for awhile and now i’m back i have the full spvm pack, i’ll be finishing up the models and release them it will include non els and els and arrow boards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrPotato said:

I’ve been retired for awhile and now i’m back i have the full spvm pack, i’ll be finishing up the models and release them it will include non els and els and arrow boards.


I also took a break for about 3 months.  Glad to have you back.  I am just now getting back into LSPDFR videos again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OfficerBenzo said:


I also took a break for about 3 months.  Glad to have you back.  I am just now getting back into LSPDFR videos again

Welcome back! I’m in your discord if you wanna talk, i might be coming up with some special models for ya🤫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 7:58 AM, MrPotato said:

I’ve been retired for awhile and now i’m back i have the full spvm pack, i’ll be finishing up the models and release them it will include non els and els and arrow boards.

J'ai bin hate de voir ca 🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a belated thank you for everyone who answered and commented, I had no idea the arrow boards were raisable. I’ve been working on my own vehicles with the information you gave in you comments.

Thank you again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×