Mhong9

GTA V Crashing after Vehicle Entry

I'm having a problem where after I've completed any event, be that a callout or traffic stop, as soon as I get back into my car (no matter which model it is), and start to pull away; my game completely crashes. It's been happening for a while now and I have no clue on how to fix it.

My System Specs:

NVIDIA Geforce GTX  970

Intel Core i7-4770 CPU

Windows 10 x64-bit OS

3 hours ago, Mhong9 said:

I'm having a problem where after I've completed any event, be that a callout or traffic stop, as soon as I get back into my car (no matter which model it is), and start to pull away; my game completely crashes. It's been happening for a while now and I have no clue on how to fix it.

My System Specs:

NVIDIA Geforce GTX  970

Intel Core i7-4770 CPU

Windows 10 x64-bit OS

Did you edit anything with vehicle related files?  Such as vehicles.meta, vehiclelayouts, etc.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

On 10/21/2018 at 4:05 AM, Giordano said:

Did you edit anything with vehicle related files?  Such as vehicles.meta, vehiclelayouts, etc.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Yeah I have an edited vehicles.meta.

1 minute ago, Mhong9 said:

Yeah I have an edited vehicles.meta.

Please attach the vehicles.meta document to your post and let me know what the name(s?) of the vehicles you edited.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:47 PM, Giordano said:

Please attach the vehicles.meta document to your post and let me know what the name(s?) of the vehicles you edited.

Sorry for the late reply. All police vehicles except for policet have been changed or edited in some way.

vehicles.txt

Edited by Mhong9

28 minutes ago, Mhong9 said:

Sorry for the late reply. All police vehicles except for policet have been changed or edited in some way.

vehicles.txt

I suggest you revert to the untouched version outside your mods folder. 

I don't know if Gio will look through each model since you say it's with any vehicle, and every vehicle u say has been edited. 

Put the crashing version to the side incase Gio finds a fix, and go to update/update.rpf/common/data/gta5/levels/ vehicles. Meta 

Copy that and put It in ur mods location. 

The directory might be slightly incorrect since I'm on mobile and don't remember offhand. 

But it's the exact location as the one you have in mods just without the mods in the directory name. 

Edited by Pavy

5 hours ago, Mhong9 said:

vehicles.txt

No problem!

Is there any particular reason almost all the emergency vehicle entries, even the ambulance, is using SHERIFF handling?