Jump to content
JU3X REMIX

Game corrupt data after spawning firetruk

Recommended Posts

Whenever i go to spawn the vehicle "firetruk" i keep getting the error shown in the attachment provided. I'm not sure what it is that i need to do to fix it. Can someone please help me??

error.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JU3X REMIX said:

Whenever i go to spawn the vehicle "firetruk" i keep getting the error shown in the attachment provided. I'm not sure what it is that i need to do to fix it. Can someone please help me??

error.PNG

Hello,
Do you have a replace firetruck put in instead of the default firetruck?
Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,
Do you have a replace firetruck put in instead of the default firetruck?
 Thanks!

Yes, iv'e always had a replacement model in firetruk but all of a sudden it keeps giving me that message

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JU3X REMIX said:

Yes, iv'e always had a replacement model in firetruk but all of a sudden it keeps giving me that message

.

Then it could be that you have replaced the firetruck incorrectly. Maybe try replacing it again. Also, make sure you are replacing it through the mods folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Then it could be that you have replaced the firetruck incorrectly. Maybe try replacing it again. Also, make sure you are replacing it through the mods folder.

I  only modify through my mods folder, i currently have it in x64e and patchday19ng ...should i try using another model to see if its what i have installed??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnknownBastion said:

Then it could be that you have replaced the firetruck incorrectly. Maybe try replacing it again. Also, make sure you are replacing it through the mods folder.

I've figured out what it is, it is the vehicle model i had in... any reason why it does it for a certain model??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JU3X REMIX said:

I've figured out what it is, it is the vehicle model i had in... any reason why it does it for a certain model??

The model may work fine, it may have just been how you installed it. But I would look for another model to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

The model may work fine, it may have just been how you installed it. But I would look for another model to use.

The model that I had in that was causing the error was the new seagrave engine  by medic 4523 but when i used another one of his engines it worked perfectly fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JU3X REMIX said:

The model that I had in that was causing the error was the new seagrave engine  by medic 4523 but when i used another one of his engines it worked perfectly fine.

Then it must have been the way you installed it. I am getting that error with a few of SkylineGTRFreak's vehicles, so I know it is something I am doing wrong, cause they have worked before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnknownBastion said:

Then it must have been the way you installed it. I am getting that error with a few of SkylineGTRFreak's vehicles, so I know it is something I am doing wrong, cause they have worked before.

I installed it the way i did with the vehicle that worked but it still doesn't work, on the download page for the vehicle, it said before he released the updated model it did that ( which i have the updated model ) so im really lost as to what it is. I have the vehicle in ( patchday19ng, x64e, and also medic4523 ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JU3X REMIX said:

I installed it the way i did with the vehicle that worked but it still doesn't work, on the download page for the vehicle, it said before he released the updated model it did that ( which i have the updated model ) so im really lost as to what it is. I have the vehicle in ( patchday19ng, x64e, and also medic4523 ) 

Does the medic4523 folder have a dlc.xml folder in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Does the medic4523 folder have a dlc.xml folder in it?

If you mean dlc.rpf then yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JU3X REMIX said:

If you mean dlc.rpf then yes

And did you put that in as well as replacing it? Cause if so, then that is where you messed up. You have not only replaced it by doing that, but also made it an addon vehicle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/21/2018 at 2:54 PM, UnknownBastion said:

And did you put that in as well as replacing it? Cause if so, then that is where you messed up. You have not only replaced it by doing that, but also made it an addon vehicle.

What do you mean??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 12:12 PM, JU3X REMIX said:

If you mean dlc.rpf then yes

When you add the dlc.rpf you also have to add a line of text into your dlclist.xml. You have to do it anytime you create a new addon folder. It's so the game can read the folder.

Spoiler

<Item>dlcpacks:\medic4523\</Item>

mods\update\update.rpf\common\data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pav500 said:

When you add the dlc.rpf you also have to add a line of text into your dlclist.xml. You have to do it anytime you create a new addon folder. It's so the game can read the folder.

  Reveal hidden contents

<Item>dlcpacks:\medic4523\</Item>

mods\update\update.rpf\common\data

Question. If you replace it and put in the addon method as well, can that cause your game to say "Corrupt Game Data"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Question. If you replace it and put in the addon method as well, can that cause your game to say "Corrupt Game Data"?

No it wouldn't say that. Game cache should be verified and a modded game config is needed @JU3X REMIX

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pav500 said:

No it wouldn't say that. Game cache should be verified and a modded game config is needed @JU3X REMIX

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

i took everything out that had any relation to any mods and proceeded to verify game cache, and then I put the stuff i had in back from their original files, and i not only have a modded game config but i also have the dlclist.xml line in as well. The only thing I believe it could be is the vehicle itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×