RyanDreyer

Help Install

Hey Guys,

I'm not really a big gamer and I don't not know how to even start installing this if someone could help me out that'd be great. I'd go as far as giving someone trusted remote access to my computer to set it up for me. Please let me know thanks

1 hour ago, RyanDreyer said:

Hey Guys,

I'm not really a big gamer and I don't not know how to even start installing this if someone could help me out that'd be great. I'd go as far as giving someone trusted remote access to my computer to set it up for me. Please let me know thanks

Installing LSPDFR???

I discovered LSPDFR back in Feb or Mar and took hours trying to figure out how to do modding.  This is my first modding of a game I've had to do.  The game looked really cool and I wanted to play it but you have to learn how to mod it.  Because when something goes wrong then you should be able to see what you did modding that may have messed it up and then you can fix it.   I've learned a lot in the last few months.  I started off with watching vids on youtube.  Specifically ALBO's Way vids on how to install LSPDFR and others.  He has like a 17 or so video series on how to install and get them running good.  Problem is Rockstar just updated GTAV and we are all having scripthookv issues until scripthook gets updated to work with GTAV update.  So you can play it but the mods you install will be limited.  Albo's scripthook install video is #5.  So just do his 1-4 vids.  Then when script hook gets updated watch his 5 and 6.  His 1-6  vids will get you going in the game.  Then once you want to install more police cars then you can watch his other vids.  Of course there are others who have install guides on youtube but I do like Albo's Way.  Here is his first install vid of his series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvmfvE8XCcM&t=10s

Currently scripthookv last update was July 28 so wait for that to be updated.  Then go here and download it.

http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

Benzo on youtube does great tutorials, if you still can't figure out how to do it with a tutorial, feel free to message me I can give some guidance.

21 hours ago, RyanDreyer said:

Hey Guys,

Just to add, I strongly advise against giving remote access to strangers.  While our community has a lot of trustworthy people, there are still trolls and idiots who would misuse remote access.  Be very careful with offering this.

Installing Rage and LSPDFR are very, very simple.  All you have to do is drag and drop.  LSPDFR and Rage both have readmes which tells you what to do, and as Mikeh said, there are install videos out there to help.