grizzbear

Rage Plugin Hook Detected An Error :(

So I haven't played lspdfr in a couple days and when I went to start it up just now I got this error. Does anyone know what's causing this? I installed the newest version of Scripthook V and still it's not working. If anyone has any idea about this I would appreciate your help!

fsfd.PNG

Guessing I have to revert to an earlier game file and then verify the integrity once the current version is playable again.

4 hours ago, grizzbear said:

So I haven't played lspdfr in a couple days and when I went to start it up just now I got this error. Does anyone know what's causing this? I installed the newest version of Scripthook V and still it's not working. If anyone has any idea about this I would appreciate your help!

fsfd.PNG

Guessing I have to revert to an earlier game file and then verify the integrity once the current version is playable again.

Latest supported version of Scripthook V is 1493. There was a "stealth patch" that updated Grand Theft Auto V to 1493.1 which is incompatible with Scripthook V currently. There are two options.

1. Wait until Mr. Blade updates it

2. Revert to 1493 with the backup you have in RPH.

17 hours ago, Officer Wiggins said:

Latest supported version of Scripthook V is 1493. There was a "stealth patch" that updated Grand Theft Auto V to 1493.1 which is incompatible with Scripthook V currently. There are two options.

1. Wait until Mr. Blade updates it

2. Revert to 1493 with the backup you have in RPH.

Thank you!!