SergeantDounuts12

Unable to access Rockstar servers. Activation of GTA V requires an internet

I am having an issue with Grand Theft Auto V where it says Unable to access Rockstar servers. Activation of GTA V requires an internet connection despite me having an internet connection that works with everything else. So far I have tried a reinstall, changing dns, flushing dns, resetting ip, resetting router, mobile hotspot, offline mode, reinstall social club, vpn and launching as a non-steam game through steam (I have retail disc version btw). I have also disabled all anti-virus (including windows defender) and have just reinstalled for the second time. I have tried everything I can think of to no avail. Any ideas?

10 minutes ago, SergeantDounuts12 said:

I am having an issue with Grand Theft Auto V where it says Unable to access Rockstar servers. Activation of GTA V requires an internet connection despite me having an internet connection that works with everything else. So far I have tried a reinstall, changing dns, flushing dns, resetting ip, resetting router, mobile hotspot, offline mode, reinstall social club, vpn and launching as a non-steam game through steam (I have retail disc version btw). I have also disabled all anti-virus (including windows defender) and have just reinstalled for the second time. I have tried everything I can think of to no avail. Any ideas?

This seemed to help alot of people try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kwfKCpcwU