liamxxs

Crash Whilst Loading

As above, iv looked in all logs and can't seem to see anything that stands out, iv removed my mods folder and then put it back but still doing the same thing, iv attached my logs just in case someone sees something iv missed.

launcher.log

RagePluginHook.log

8 hours ago, liamxxs said:

As above, iv looked in all logs and can't seem to see anything that stands out, iv removed my mods folder and then put it back but still doing the same thing, iv attached my logs just in case someone sees something iv missed.

launcher.log

RagePluginHook.log

Try forcing the game in windowed mode via rage startup settings

10 hours ago, Pav500 said:

Try forcing the game in windowed mode via rage startup settings

I managed to get it working for some reason there were some files in the 64 folder which shouldn't have been there, i now have the game crashing when i get to the police station

RagePluginHook.log

7 hours ago, liamxxs said:

I managed to get it working for some reason there were some files in the 64 folder which shouldn't have been there, i now have the game crashing when i get to the police station

RagePluginHook.log

Start brand new with your mods because something inside their is causing you to crash and you would have to remember what you put. Your log says your trying to spawn an invalid model multiple times. 

9 hours ago, Pav500 said:

Start brand new with your mods because something inside their is causing you to crash and you would have to remember what you put. Your log says your trying to spawn an invalid model multiple times. 

Iv removed some of the mods i thought might of been causing it but still doing the same, iv looked in logs again and i cant see anything this time 

RagePluginHook.log