CptLuckyStar

My first ever edited youtube video "LSPDFR Life On The Street"

Hi guys I invite you to check out my first ever LSPDFR edited video, which for me is quite an accomplishment as I have my plate full with a special needs son and chronically ill wife, but somehow I finally found time to do it and enjoy LSPDFR so much I'm hoping I will be able to make more in the future, I'm really greatful to G17 and all the hard working plugin devs for all their contributions to the community, anyhow here's the link it's rather long and please bear in mind it's edited down.  I hope you enjoy Episode 1 of  Season 1 LSPD Life On The Street, I appreciate any constructive suggestions If you have any, I realize consistency is king, but given the state of my life at present I'm not sure if that is going to work as I have my own health issues I''m dealing with.  I just want to add, I realize the intro and outro may be a bit too much but it's what I had at the time and I have something more tame in store for future videos.

CLS

Edited by CptLuckyStar

9 hours ago, CptLuckyStar said:

Hi guys I invite you to check out my first ever LSPDFR edited video, which for me is quite an accomplishment as I have my plate full with a special needs son and chronically ill wife, but somehow I finally found time to do it and enjoy LSPDFR so much I'm hoping I will be able to make more in the future, I'm really greatful to G17 and all the hard working plugin devs for all their contributions to the community, anyhow here's the link it's rather long and please bear in mind it's edited down.  I hope you enjoy Episode 1 of  Season 1 LSPD Life On The Street, I appreciate any constructive suggestions If you have any, I realize consistency is king, but given the state of my life at present I'm not sure if that is going to work as I have my own health issues I''m dealing with.  I just want to add, I realize the intro and outro may be a bit too much but it's what I had at the time and I have something more tame in store for future videos.

CLS

Great video buddy, and love that you talk around what you are doing in-game.

9 hours ago, Pav500 said:

Great video buddy, and love that you talk around what you are doing in-game.

Thanks so much for the kind words, really feels good!