foxtrot95

LSPDFR Plugin Crashes when calling backup/callouts that spawn backup

Hello,

As my title states, whenever I call backup via the vanilla menu or the panic button with police radio LSPDFR crashes. Any call-out that spawns backup without the players input also crashes.

I have removed most of my old call-out plugins and left primarily all of Albos stuff and a few plugins. I have the latest Albo.common and RPH is up to date. I have attached pictures.

1997484221_Troubleshoot1.thumb.jpg.d6c7f8bf8092e72e5c078dbed321fe5e.jpg1353190733_Troubleshoot2.thumb.jpg.f9d3337b172d32dd014a45efbe8e8d47.jpg

Thanks for any help.

41 minutes ago, foxtrot95 said:

Here you are, I can go create some more logs as well by forcing LSPDFR  to crash by calling backup if you would like.

RagePluginHook_10102018_033600.log

More than likely the issue is that you edited the backup.xml and forgot to add a proper tag, whether you forgot something small, such as a bracket, or didn't use proper capital letters.  Double check whatever you have edited recently in the backup.xml.  All of it should look like this:

<Vehicle>police</Vehicle>

<Vehicle>police2</Vehicle>

and so on

Do note that if you have a vehicle listed in the xml that is not actually installed, say you previously installed a standalone car (police5) then removed it, that could also be an issue, as the xml is unable to actually use that car.

I tested the backup.xml that Pav500 gave me. I can call backup now no problem. Does not crash. I never edited my backup.xml but I did have a failed installation of the LSPD Mega Pack that had an package installer option. Game would crash on startup. Maybe its possible the backup.xml was changed by the package installer. I still crash during some callouts, namely CheepCallouts, not sure why yet, I'll post the log if interested.

4 minutes ago, foxtrot95 said:

I tested the backup.xml that Pav500 gave me. I can call backup now no problem. Does not crash. I never edited my backup.xml but I did have a failed installation of the LSPD Mega Pack that had an package installer option. Game would crash on startup. Maybe its possible the backup.xml was changed by the package installer. I still crash during some callouts, namely CheepCallouts, not sure why yet, I'll post the log if interested.

My best guess is that something might've gone wrong when adding in custom backup.