TFS

GTA V: LSPDFR - Officer Down - Code 3 Response [2:20]

TFS    1

My first video, nothing special, just an intense night leading to an officers panic button in a fatal stabbing. 

33 minutes ago, TFS said:

My first video, nothing special, just an intense night leading to an officers panic button in a fatal stabbing. 

Great video! Your lighting and coronas are perfect. Love your ambulance sirens.

Were you going for a short cinematic video?

Here's a few things based on my opinion IF it was meant to be a short cinematic video.

• Remove your ELS Panel
  • For police radio your name is set as default, Albo
  • You shot the guy once for no reason lol. He had a knife but he was running away, use a taser.
  • Remove the minimap
  • I see you removed your reticle, remove your HUD as well

TFS    1
1 minute ago, Pav500 said:

Thanks, I just thought it was intense so I hit my record replay button and figured I'd share it. I just got GTA last week and just got the mods installed correctly a few hours ago. Few vehicles will not change but I am new and learning the game and LSPDFR. 

I'd like to start making videos, long, short, kinda do a little of everything. I have to get the hang of it first. Sorry I shot the guy, I am already catching myself trying to play in a role playing manner to real world. I'm toying with first person and following real patrol guides as closely as possible sometimes. FP is hard in some cars that have blacked out windows lol. I'll remove the hud for sure, map I need to learn more before I turn it off completely. I thought I had my police radio name changed I'll correct that. Thanks man, soon I'll have my act together lol. I'll upload and link the videos here as well. 

4 hours ago, Pav500 said:

Well done, I was thinking the same as was already mentioned, but I'm curious to know how you like the ELS Panel and do you use it all the time?

Was also thinking same thing taser before gun, less lethal always first, looks like you were going for something real looking and it sure seemed to work and it was short but sweet.

Great video! Your lighting and coronas are perfect. Love your ambulance sirens.

Were you going for a short cinematic video?

Here's a few things based on my opinion IF it was meant to be a short cinematic video.

• Remove your ELS Panel
  • For police radio your name is set as default, Albo
  • You shot the guy once for no reason lol. He had a knife but he was running away, use a taser.
  • Remove the minimap
  • I see you removed your reticle, remove your HUD as well

TFS    1

Thanks, I'm thinking I'm gonna play around with short clips till I fully get the hang of this game, kinda livepd YouTube upload style lol.

I actually have only been using the ELS panel for first person, must of left it on in a hurry, also so I can easily tell which stage of lighting is on when in the vehicle as it's hard to see the lights sometimes from the interior. For that reason I love it also as it almost seems its apart of the dash or console of the vehicle. 

I'll resort to less lethal for sure and I've already removed my HUD have been testing no map, becomes very difficult but realistic. 

Now I gotta download the 21:9 ratio to move my minimap and dispatch when I do use it.