windraker007

2F173/H Error When Attempting to view the FAQ for LSPDFR

Hello, I'm attempting to read/review the FAQ for the LSPDFR through the "Download LSPDFR for GTA V" Link on the main site, however it gives me this 2F173/H permissions error, though I am a validated user. Is there an issue with the current FAQs, or is it an issue with my profile as of now?

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, windraker007 said:

Hello, I'm attempting to read/review the FAQ for the LSPDFR through the "Download LSPDFR for GTA V" Link on the main site, however it gives me this 2F173/H permissions error, though I am a validated user. Is there an issue with the current FAQs, or is it an issue with my profile as of now?

Thank you!

The old FAQs were replaced and redone, but it seems we forgot to update the link - thanks for informing us!  The new FAQs can be found here -

Cyan will probably see this topic, and if she does, if you could please update that link when you have free time. 🙂

Ahh, Thank you very much! I was curious as to why such a popular site and popular mod would have a broken link or missing FAQ. By the way, beautiful from what I've seen through youtube and the like, I was turned onto this mod by a co-worker who adores it. I cannot wait to start protecting and serving the people of San Andreas!

9 minutes ago, windraker007 said:

Ahh, Thank you very much! I was curious as to why such a popular site and popular mod would have a broken link or missing FAQ. By the way, beautiful from what I've seen through youtube and the like, I was turned onto this mod by a co-worker who adores it. I cannot wait to start protecting and serving the people of San Andreas!

LSPDFR was the first time I ever got into game modding, and it's so worth it.  Won't lie, there will be times you rage and get mad, modding is not always easy.  However, we are here to help if you need anything at all.  Installing of Rage, LSPDFR and callouts, if you choose to add those, are a simple drag and drop.  All mods come with instructions, either on the file page or in a readme in the download.  Again, however, if you require help, just make a thread and ask. 🙂

Welcome to LSPDFR!

1 minute ago, willpv23 said:

I think I've fixed this, let me know if there's still an issue.

Thanks Will!