Nate207

RagePluginHook.exe keeps getting deleted

I just reinstalled GTA V and LSPDFR about a week ago now and haven't had any issues with it. Today when I went to launch it, my shortcut on the desktop was missing. When I went t create a new shortcut, I found that RagePluginHook.exe was gone. I reopened my LSPDFR download and replaced the file and the game worked normally. Now, a few hours later, the file is gone again. For what it's worth, even though I don't think it would cause issues anyway, my antivirus is off. Anyone else have this issue and end up resolving it?

It is the antivirus that is causing that.  If you have Mcafee it is the real time scanning that is causing it.  Whitelist the game/folder in your antivirus or disable it.  I had the exact same problem.

9 hours ago, Nate207 said:

I just reinstalled GTA V and LSPDFR about a week ago now and haven't had any issues with it. Today when I went to launch it, my shortcut on the desktop was missing. When I went t create a new shortcut, I found that RagePluginHook.exe was gone. I reopened my LSPDFR download and replaced the file and the game worked normally. Now, a few hours later, the file is gone again. For what it's worth, even though I don't think it would cause issues anyway, my antivirus is off. Anyone else have this issue and end up resolving it?

Whatever antivirus you have, is quarantining the file.

Simply make the entire gta v directory an exclusion in the antivirus settings.