Gino Frozen

Plugin and script for play GTA5

Posted (edited)

hi guys after almost 2 years I bought a new pc and finally I can go back to play gta lspdfr

I wanted to know because I do not remember which scripts or tools are indispensable for playing the game and its mods

I speak of:

scripthook

framework 4.6

lua plugin

what others have I forgotten?

This is because I would like to install all the necessary "equipment" before have problems in the future for the things I'm going to install

thank you

Edited by Giordano
Removed all caps title.

If you're going to use LSPDFR, you're also going to need Ragehook plugin. 

I'm not going to sit here and rattle off a list of requirements because every game modification is different. Just make sure you follow the instructions/readme for each mod you wish to install. 

Posted (edited)

Open IV to mod in-depth files.  Also Open IV will prompt you to set up a mods folder which you will need to put all your plugins and stuff in.  And once that is setup don't forget to got to tools/ASI manager and install those 3 things, I forgot what they are called.  Actually one will be installed but the other 2 just install also.  The last one I think has to do with some sort of camera when on rockstar editor which I don't think would really affect any mods you install but I just install it anyway. 

Edited by JBin818
Add more info.