Lincoln6Echo

Need Some Help Getting On Duty

Hey everyone, im just asking for a little help here. I have GTA and LSPDFR installed and everything use to work just fine. I start Rage and the game and it loads just fine. When im in the game and i go to the map the police station icons show up. But once i get to the front doors of the police station nothing happens. Usually the little box pops up asking if i want to go on duty. But nothing shows up anymore. I'm not actively in any mission. I know you can force duty from what i have read, jump and press F9 i guess. But that doesn't work. How can i force duty without the Jump and F9? And can someone give me some advice to why I cant go on duty when i go to the station?

Thank you all for any advice.

9 minutes ago, Lincoln6Echo said:

Hey everyone, im just asking for a little help here. I have GTA and LSPDFR installed and everything use to work just fine. I start Rage and the game and it loads just fine. When im in the game and i go to the map the police station icons show up. But once i get to the front doors of the police station nothing happens. Usually the little box pops up asking if i want to go on duty. But nothing shows up anymore. I'm not actively in any mission. I know you can force duty from what i have read, jump and press F9 i guess. But that doesn't work. How can i force duty without the Jump and F9? And can someone give me some advice to why I cant go on duty when i go to the station?

Thank you all for any advice.

you have to make sure the plugin is Loaded. Press f4 ingame to open rage console. type Loadplugin LSPD First Response

11 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

Could you post your GTA 5 Main Directory?

Thanks!

Hey UnknownBastion,

• How would i do this? Do you mean like take a screen shot? 
  • 2018-09-28.thumb.png.319ecfeb21391fec3311006faefab442.png
  • 328406396_2018-09-28(3).thumb.png.0501f46e54509fea0eae24030be941a5.png
  • 1952827341_2018-09-28(2).thumb.png.ed2af32f71705788d3ad705fadb30c92.png
  • 930308970_2018-09-28(1).thumb.png.bbd77262155a9e16dacbbdd940d6a98e.png

2018-09-28 (1).png

2018-09-28.png

2018-09-28 (3).png

2018-09-28 (1).png

2018-09-28 (2).png

Sorry I think I posted to many screenshots....

6 hours ago, Lincoln6Echo said:

Tried that and still wont work. Do i need to re-download lspdfr and reload the files back into my GTA directory again?

Try this: Download LSPDFR and put in the files, then download RPH and put in those files. See if that works.

On 9/29/2018 at 3:06 AM, UnknownBastion said:

Try this: Download LSPDFR and put in the files, then download RPH and put in those files. See if that works.

I tried this. Ran RPH and it says it doesnt support my game version. Supported version game patch .1493. How do i go about updating it?

Again, thanks for the help.

6 hours ago, Lincoln6Echo said:

I tried this. Ran RPH and it says it doesnt support my game version. Supported version game patch .1493. How do i go about updating it?

Again, thanks for the help.

You would have to download the latest dlc. Which dlc are you currently running?

2 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

You would have to download the latest dlc. Which dlc are you currently running?

Running game version 1365 i guess. When i run RPH the error message comes up as Unsupported Version 1365, need to update to 1493. Does that mean I have to update my game patch? It would mean updating my social club right?

13 minutes ago, Lincoln6Echo said:

Running game version 1365 i guess. When i run RPH the error message comes up as Unsupported Version 1365, need to update to 1493. Does that mean I have to update my game patch? It would mean updating my social club right?

I believe so, you need to have the newest dlc which is: "Night Club".