Jump to content
leon01

Several Police Vehicles

Recommended Posts

How can I add several police vehicles, with a custom name (not a slot name) because if i do not use slot names, my game crashes on load, and id rather not use slots as they're pretty messy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, leon01 said:

How can I add several police vehicles, with a custom name (not a slot name) because if i do not use slot names, my game crashes on load, and id rather not use slots as they're pretty messy

 

Please see my tutorial, which includes a link to a new gameconfig, which you'll need.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Giordano said:

 

Not a problem at all. 🙂

After i did this and installed the car, the ELS wont work correctly, i can turn on the sirens but the lights dont turn on, does this have anything to do with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leon01 said:

After i did this and installed the car, the ELS wont work correctly, i can turn on the sirens but the lights dont turn on, does this have anything to do with this?

 

You might of done something incorrectly.  I have a ton of standalone cars in my game and the ELS works fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Giordano said:

 

You might of done something incorrectly.  I have a ton of standalone cars in my game and the ELS works fine.

What I find confusing is what vehicle.meta item im supposed to copy, i copied the police one as per the tutorial, but im unsure when im supposed to do that compared to when im supposed to choose another <item> btw im a really new to lspdfr and modding. And can this light problem maybe be something with these "      <lightSettings value="1" />
      <sirenSettings value="1" />" " in carvariations?

 

!!! FIXED !!!

 

I found out i had to set the <LstgActivationType>auto</LstgActivationType> to manual

Edited by leon01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×