leon01

Several Police Vehicles

How can I add several police vehicles, with a custom name (not a slot name) because if i do not use slot names, my game crashes on load, and id rather not use slots as they're pretty messy

25 minutes ago, leon01 said:

How can I add several police vehicles, with a custom name (not a slot name) because if i do not use slot names, my game crashes on load, and id rather not use slots as they're pretty messy

Please see my tutorial, which includes a link to a new gameconfig, which you'll need.

22 hours ago, Giordano said:

Not a problem at all. 🙂

After i did this and installed the car, the ELS wont work correctly, i can turn on the sirens but the lights dont turn on, does this have anything to do with this?

1 hour ago, leon01 said:

After i did this and installed the car, the ELS wont work correctly, i can turn on the sirens but the lights dont turn on, does this have anything to do with this?

You might of done something incorrectly.  I have a ton of standalone cars in my game and the ELS works fine.

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

You might of done something incorrectly.  I have a ton of standalone cars in my game and the ELS works fine.

What I find confusing is what vehicle.meta item im supposed to copy, i copied the police one as per the tutorial, but im unsure when im supposed to do that compared to when im supposed to choose another <item> btw im a really new to lspdfr and modding. And can this light problem maybe be something with these "      <lightSettings value="1" />
      <sirenSettings value="1" />" " in carvariations?

!!! FIXED !!!

I found out i had to set the <LstgActivationType>auto</LstgActivationType> to manual

Edited by leon01