coolx102491

ELS car lights not working...still

Been almost 2 months now and i still haven gotten a fix. I've reinstalled gta as a whole with only LSPDFR, Scripthook, Advancedhook, and ELS. 

I've tried all kinds of ELS vehicles, I've tried different rage versions, scripthook versions, and even openIV versions, nothing. I'm really at a loss as to how this isnt working when it was fine just before.

As you can see the tail and headlights flash but no lightbar. The spotlight and the cruise lights works (As pictured below). 

Yes, I have all the necessary files, yes i've tried reinstalling everything. At this point I feel like my only luck will be contacting Lt.Caine but all know that wouldn't work. 

Sidenote- the lights are currently dim at the moment because I just reinstalled gta again (for the 3rd time) and haven't installed any brightenor mods but I assure you, thats not it.

Is there anything else someone can suggest?

20180925181032_1.thumb.jpg.e898617a0734fb8083b6b976817f60dc.jpg20180925181037_1.thumb.jpg.9fd80c36596180c72065faf5804b7f78.jpg20180925181041_1.thumb.jpg.3d8806436ff0048cd5d98a301d14946a.jpg20180925181046_1.thumb.jpg.a4e5d585c9f11cded756a24e29e98d84.jpg

On 9/25/2018 at 9:18 PM, coolx102491 said:

Been almost 2 months now and i still haven gotten a fix. I've reinstalled gta as a whole with only LSPDFR, Scripthook, Advancedhook, and ELS. 

I've tried all kinds of ELS vehicles, I've tried different rage versions, scripthook versions, and even openIV versions, nothing. I'm really at a loss as to how this isnt working when it was fine just before.

As you can see the tail and headlights flash but no lightbar. The spotlight and the cruise lights works (As pictured below). 

Yes, I have all the necessary files, yes i've tried reinstalling everything. At this point I feel like my only luck will be contacting Lt.Caine but all know that wouldn't work. 

Sidenote- the lights are currently dim at the moment because I just reinstalled gta again (for the 3rd time) and haven't installed any brightenor mods but I assure you, thats not it.

20180925181032_1.thumb.jpg.e898617a0734fb8083b6b976817f60dc.jpg20180925181037_1.thumb.jpg.9fd80c36596180c72065faf5804b7f78.jpg20180925181041_1.thumb.jpg.3d8806436ff0048cd5d98a301d14946a.jpg20180925181046_1.thumb.jpg.a4e5d585c9f11cded756a24e29e98d84.jpg

Your els panel says your in cruise and take down mode. Obviously your lights won't flash. Turn it off.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:51 PM, Pav500 said:

Your els panel says your in cruise and take down mode. Obviously your lights won't flash. Turn it off.

Thats only the last two pictures showing they work....

6 hours ago, coolx102491 said:

Thats only the last two pictures showing they work....

Make a video of this, because your using screenshots for an issue that can't be seen via images.

Upload your carvariation from Update/x64/dlcpacks/mpvalentines2/dlc.rpf/common/data

Upload your vehicles meta from Update/update.rpf/common/data/levels/gta5

Upload the els VCF for the vehicle in the picture.

Edited by Pav500

On 9/26/2018 at 9:51 PM, Pav500 said:

You are incorrect.  Cruise lights and takedowns do not stop emergency lights from coming on.  You can have both of them on while running code 3.

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

You are incorrect.  Cruise lights and takedowns do not stop emergency lights from coming on.  You can have both of them on while running code 3.

Rather than say I'm wrong, you should contribute to the topic at hand since your such an els expert. If I Posted everytime I saw someone say something incorrect I would have the same post count as you.

I'm not incorrect, if you go stage 3 then put on cruise lights Some lights on the vehicle will Burn and NOT flash. I never said anywhere the lights wouldn't come on. I just said they wouldn't be flashing. In his CHP FPIU picture, I tested it in game with similar els settings and the red and blue are a steady burn Stage 3 Els. 

Edited by Pav500

On 9/25/2018 at 8:18 PM, coolx102491 said:

As found in my GTA V FAQs

This generally happens either when there is no ELS VCF to read,  or ELS has bugged out.  If it's the latter, this can be fixed by doing the following:  In OpenIV, go to ASI Manager and uninstall ASI Loader and OpenIV.ASI and then click install again to reinstall them. Next, restart your PC, and try loading into the game again and see if that works. If it still not working after that, please create a topic and post the ASI log and ELS log files.

20 hours ago, Pav500 said:

Make a video of this, because your using screenshots for an issue that can't be seen via images.

Upload your carvariation from Update/x64/dlcpacks/mpvalentines2/dlc.rpf/common/data

Here you go,

police.xml

OpenIV - dlc.rpf - [Read only mode] 9_29_2018 4_52_34 PM.png

OpenIV - dlc.rpf - [Read only mode] 9_29_2018 4_51_37 PM.png

16 hours ago, Giordano said:

As found in my GTA V FAQs

No shit Giordano that actually worked. ive spent weeks trying to fix this and I just had to click 4 things. Thank you so damn much

20 hours ago, Pav500 said:

I'll be damned, I uninstalled the Asi's and reinstalled them from openiv and its working. Thank you for the help!