Ninj

Plugin File Problem

some files for plugins dont come in ZIP, so I cant open them to see what to put where and I dont know what to do I just set default program to open them internet exploror here is a screen shot https://gyazo.com/31ce8915a5b20a772a317b8d2ba0fbe4 

58 minutes ago, Ninj said:

nvm figured it out

Your supposed to open the .ini files with notepad not internet explorer.

Most plugin file downloads you simply drag and drop there's no need to navigate anywhere.

R25    0

yeah i have no Arrest manager ini file if this site don't let all the files go with your down load thats post to hell find one that does point blank! why have something on a site for people to down load if you don't get all the down load now tell me where to get the ini file for Arrest Manager. ty

9 hours ago, R25 said:

yeah i have no Arrest manager ini file if this site don't let all the files go with your down load thats post to hell find one that does point blank! why have something on a site for people to down load if you don't get all the down load now tell me where to get the ini file for Arrest Manager. ty

the dll and ini files are usually in the main download file.

i think you just need to read the readme file and follow how to install the plugin. usually, you just need to drag and drop.

if the file comes in "rar" format, download and install "winrar". it's free.

R25    0

Ty Pazzi i got the ini file it was over looked