Jump to content
LibertyDesigns

ZMod3 Exporting to 0kb

Recommended Posts

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section.

 

I am attempting to export a charger from ZMod3 and it's exporting to 0kb, and giving me this error message:

image.png.8bb467e63f6c6358c6f804e2c4ab0e6a.png

 

If you know a fix, please tell me asap

(if you could please quote this forum post)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 8:41 PM, T. Jennings said:

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section.

 

I am attempting to export a charger from ZMod3 and it's exporting to 0kb, and giving me this error message:

image.png.8bb467e63f6c6358c6f804e2c4ab0e6a.png

 

If you know a fix, please tell me asap

(if you could please quote this forum post)

As MajorPaine said your save name must match the node of the hierarchy you are looking to export/save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Caffeinated said:

As MajorPaine said your save name must match the node of the hierarchy you are looking to export/save.

 

On 9/25/2018 at 12:16 AM, majorpaine2015 said:

When you export make sure you export as this chr.yft and chr_hi.yft

Didn't work. Looks like it's a material issue now. I'll work on it. Thanks anyway!

Edited by T. Jennings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2018 at 10:56 AM, T. Jennings said:

 

Didn't work. Looks like it's a material issue now. I'll work on it. Thanks anyway!

Post any errors you got during export. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Caffeinated said:

Post any errors you got during export. 

I figured it out. I screwed something up in the process but re-started and it exported perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×