Jump to content
Officer LarseN

[HELP NEEDED!] HOW DO I INCREASE AMMO

Recommended Posts

Hey, i have now been trying to increase the ammo capacity in the vintage pistol, tho i seem to cant make it change even tho i have changed the ClipSize value in all the vintagepistol.metas and what not. Just seem to CAN'T make it to 15 bullets instead of just 7. Please i really need help with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 10:05 PM, Officer LarseN said:

Hey, i have now been trying to increase the ammo capacity in the vintage pistol, tho i seem to cant make it change even tho i have changed the ClipSize value in all the vintagepistol.metas and what not. Just seem to CAN'T make it to 15 bullets instead of just 7. Please i really need help with this.

 

Hi. Did you edit weaponvintagepistol.meta in dlcpatch\mphipster\data\ai?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lovkal said:

 

Hi. Did you edit weaponvintagepistol.meta in dlcpatch\mphipster\data\ai?

 

You looking for a solution too? If so i found one 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Officer LarseN said:

You looking for a solution too? If so i found one 🙂 


Yeah, just out of curiosity though. How'd you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lovkal said:


Yeah, just out of curiosity though. How'd you do it?

Basically you need to edit the weaponcomponentes.meta and there you will find a line that says clipsize or something like that. Just edit that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×