Kana

LSPDFR DIM ELS lights

So, i had Redux 1.5, ReShade and Radiance V installed on this video. I changed car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on to 6000.00 at OpenIV (visualsetting.dat) and car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on to 1500.00. I did like everybody saying in LCPDFR.com forums. I changed PostFX to Ultra. Watch the video, you understand then. 😄 

Edited by ItsKanaz

On 9/21/2018 at 12:35 PM, ItsKanaz said:

So, i had Redux 1.5, ReShade and Radiance V installed on this video. I changed car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on to 6000.00 at OpenIV (visualsetting.dat) and car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on to 1500.00. I did like everybody saying in LCPDFR.com forums. I changed PostFX to Ultra. Watch the video, you understand then. 😄 

You didn't install the vehicle pack correctly. Can't you see you have no lights flashing... They are frozen. You didn't install it correctly.

What is your graphics card/processor/ram? What plugins do you have running? You have very high fps on duty so I'm curious 

Edited by Pav500

1 hour ago, Pav500 said:

You didn't install the vehicle pack correctly. Can't you see you have no lights flashing... They are frozen. You didn't install it correctly.

What is your graphics card/processor/ram? What plugins do you have running? You have very high fps on duty so I'm curious 

Well, i installed that pack and watched some tutorial videos. I can check again if there is something wrong. GPU: GTX 1080, CPU: I7 8700K RAM: 32 GB. Plugins i use : LSPDFR+, Traffic Policer, Arrest Manager, Computer+, PoliceSmartRadio, SpeedRadarLite, StopThePed, Wilderness Callouts and Police Toolbox.

2 minutes ago, ItsKanaz said:

Well, i installed that pack and watched some tutorial videos. I can check again if there is something wrong. GPU: GTX 1080, CPU: I7 8700K RAM: 32 GB. Plugins i use : LSPDFR+, Traffic Policer, Arrest Manager, Computer+, PoliceSmartRadio, SpeedRadarLite, StopThePed, Wilderness Callouts and Police Toolbox.

You need els installed as well. That's t0ys mega pack your using, its els vehicles

2 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

You need els installed as well. That's t0ys mega pack your using, its els vehicles

Alright, i try. Thanks.