taker0684

LSPDFR in game crash

I just did a fresh install of RHP and LSPDFR due to my setup always crashing at unpredictable various times. On this fresh install I cant go more than a few minutes without a crash. I have passive radar installed as well as vehicles downloading from here P1,2,3,4 Sheriff 1,2 FBI 1,2 and police old 1,2. They were the same vehicles from before when the game would run a little while but no more than 30 min or so. Im running windows 10 a 1080 nividia. 

RagePluginHook.log

i would recommend uninstalling the vehicles and then reinstalling 1 by 1 to see which vehicle is causing the crash 

8 hours ago, Azkaosa said:

i would recommend uninstalling the vehicles and then reinstalling 1 by 1 to see which vehicle is causing the crash 

Yes I'm in the process of doing that. My game hasnt ever crashed this fast before even when It was crashing with the previous setup I at least got 30 min of gameplay out. Now with only 2 of the 10+ plugins i had installed its crashing.  I'll let you know how it goes. thank you!

Would extra skins crash the game?

I've been switching cars in and out but I noticed the crash always happens on a callout or when I all for backup.

you can try with your callouts to, you might have a outdated callout causing your game to crash, take all your callouts out and place them in a folder, then try to play if it runs fine then its a callout causing the crash and you need to put each callout in your game 1 by 1 and see which one causes your game to crash 

On 9/18/2018 at 12:17 PM, taker0684 said:

I just did a fresh install of RHP and LSPDFR due to my setup always crashing at unpredictable various times. On this fresh install I cant go more than a few minutes without a crash. I have passive radar installed as well as vehicles downloading from here P1,2,3,4 Sheriff 1,2 FBI 1,2 and police old 1,2. They were the same vehicles from before when the game would run a little while but no more than 30 min or so. Im running windows 10 a 1080 nividia. 

RagePluginHook.log

Did you remember to add the gameconfig?

7 hours ago, Azkaosa said:

you can try with your callouts to, you might have a outdated callout causing your game to crash, take all your callouts out and place them in a folder, then try to play if it runs fine then its a callout causing the crash and you need to put each callout in your game 1 by 1 and see which one causes your game to crash 

😥its the default callouts lmao. I cant even handle stock callouts, thats how dire my situation is hahah.

2 hours ago, pcGAMEZguy said:

Did you remember to add the gameconfig?

👀uh I dont even know what that is. And by what that is I mean It sounds like something I did awhile ago but forgot to do when I did the fresh install. What is it/where do i get it? *googling now while I wait for your response*

3 hours ago, taker0684 said:

😥its the default callouts lmao. I cant even handle stock callouts, thats how dire my situation is hahah.

👀uh I dont even know what that is. And by what that is I mean It sounds like something I did awhile ago but forgot to do when I did the fresh install. What is it/where do i get it? *googling now while I wait for your response*

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

Install location is in the description.

Yeah I found that one. I installed a simpler one and I got a few callouts and played for about 10 minutes. I opened the back up menu and mashed the a button on local about 11 times really fast and it crashed. 12 cars showed up though, will a game typically crash if there's that much going on?

59 minutes ago, taker0684 said:

Yeah I found that one. I installed a simpler one and I got a few callouts and played for about 10 minutes. I opened the back up menu and mashed the a button on local about 11 times really fast and it crashed. 12 cars showed up though, will a game typically crash if there's that much going on?

Not typically, upload your crash report

On 9/18/2018 at 12:17 PM, taker0684 said:

RagePluginHook.log

[9/18/2018 11:00:41 AM.900] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "SpeedCamControls".

[9/18/2018 10:54:50 AM.059] Error while loading plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\RAGEPluginHook.exe. Plugin is skipped during reload. Exception: System.ArgumentException: The specified file is not a valid CLR assembly.

Remove speedcam and why did you put ragehook.exe inside plugins?Lol

9 hours ago, taker0684 said:

Yes it most definitely will crash especially if you have high polygon vehicles. You should only use 2-4 backup units at a time. That is what's causing your memory crash. 
Also In the game config use 0.1 Peds and vehicles settings.

14 hours ago, Pav500 said:

[9/18/2018 11:00:41 AM.900] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "SpeedCamControls".

[9/18/2018 10:54:50 AM.059] Error while loading plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\RAGEPluginHook.exe. Plugin is skipped during reload. Exception: System.ArgumentException: The specified file is not a valid CLR assembly.

Remove speedcam and why did you put ragehook.exe inside plugins?Lol

Yes it most definitely will crash especially if you have high polygon vehicles. You should only use 2-4 backup units at a time. That is what's causing your memory crash. 
Also In the game config use 0.1 Peds and vehicles settings.

I Have never heard of speedcam never heard of it before, am looking for it now. And its inmy main directory. not sure how it got in there. And whats high poly? like car rpf files bigger than 10k ?

Heres the latest and greatest..

RagePluginHook.log

19 minutes ago, taker0684 said:

I Have never heard of speedcam never heard of it before, am looking for it now. And its inmy main directory. not sure how it got in there. And whats high poly? like car rpf files bigger than 10k ?

Heres the latest and greatest..

RagePluginHook.log

High poly is any modded vehicle basically nowadays. Do you have a scripts folder? Remove it if you do.

[9/22/2018 10:06:41 PM.362] LSPD First Response: Couldn't find the required file at Plugins/LSPDFR/Traffic Policer.dll

Get albo's mods too. You need them all to work properly.

Lspdfr+

Traffic Policer

Arrest Manager

Police Radio

Edited by Pav500

43 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

High poly is any modded vehicle basically nowadays. Do you have a scripts folder? Remove it if you do.

[9/22/2018 10:06:41 PM.362] LSPD First Response: Couldn't find the required file at Plugins/LSPDFR/Traffic Policer.dll

Get albo's mods too. You need them all to work properly.

Lspdfr+

Traffic Policer

Arrest ManagerRagePluginHook.log

Police Radio 

Min I turn lights on and drive fast its kaput

1 minute ago, taker0684 said:

intel core i7-6700 cpu @3.4ghz 8Gb RAM 64 nit x64 processor NVIDIA geforce 1060

Did you follow the guide though, I asked before

and yeah I did. some of the links didnt take me to anything though. After I did it the crashes happened faster. I downloaded some random game config and that was the best  I had so far.

2 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

Did you follow the guide though, I asked before

yes. yes I did

geforce 1060 6 GB

12 minutes ago, taker0684 said:

and yeah I did. some of the links didnt take me to anything though. After I did it the crashes happened faster. I downloaded some random game config and that was the best  I had so far.

yes. yes I did

geforce 1060 6 GB

can you post your new rage log with the new ablos plugins

@taker0684

Rename your mods folder to mods_

And Remove your scripts folder if you have one.

so update......I updated my graphics card and it magically works like a charm for now..I opened the software to put the specs up and it disabled it because it hadnt updated in a stupid long time. my game went from ps2 graphics to that of a lspdfr youtuber. all my cars got erased though somehow in the process. Problem is now though the game freezes every single time I boot it up. I spawn a modded vehicle and turn on the lights(els) and i get a drop in FPS as they turn on and then I drive around for a few seconds and the game freezes without an actual crash. Ive dont it multiple times and the log never tracks the freeze it stops recording once the game stops. any suggestions?

RagePluginHook.log