Hi everyone, I just want to mention and IDK if this as been mention before and it is totally an opinion and it is still the choice of the person who mod there car to take the decision, I just want to say that most car pack coming out these days, the nice ones that I would like to upload comes only in all blue, some are still red and blue, but just know that coming from Canada All blues are rarely use here and it would be nice to have car packs with both options if possible. Recently most of them comes with no options to do so, it’s a bit disappointing an  most moders don’t want to do it when requested, I know some will say it’s better all blue, I try and it doesn’t immerse me as red and blue does, probably because of what I’m use to see in my area. 

Edited by manu450

There is a way to change this for ELS enabled cars. 

Simply open the ytd and find any light emissive files that go with the lightbar. 

Then, open an image editing program and change blue to red or vice versa.

After this open the ELS VCF file and then change the color in the VCF from blue to red or vice versa. There are a few tutorials about this on YouTube.

35 minutes ago, T. Jennings said:

There is a way to change this for ELS enabled cars. 

Simply open the ytd and find any light emissive files that go with the lightbar. 

Then, open an image editing program and change blue to red or vice versa.

After this open the ELS VCF file and then change the color in the VCF from blue to red or vice versa. There are a few tutorials about this on YouTube.

Thanks I'll try I didn't know that, I knew for the xml file. But I didn't know you could edit. 

1 hour ago, manu450 said:

Thanks I'll try I didn't know that, I knew for the xml file. But I didn't know you could edit. 

If for whatever reason you can't do it yourself, myself and another person each have a file in the downloads where we make cars blue/blue, so you can request it from either of us.

9 hours ago, Giordano said:

If for whatever reason you can't do it yourself, myself and another person each have a file in the downloads where we make cars blue/blue, so you can request it from either of us.

I kinda figure out how to do it, I change a all blue charger to a red and blue. It’s a bit of work when you don’t have the color square that matches the specific light setup, some have a little bit of white pattern in it, I’m still trying to figure it out with paint.net. Thanks for helping👍🏻