BlueLineBacker

US : Mid-Hurricane Looting

In Wilmington North Carolina residents of one of the largest housing projects decided since they were so close to Family Dollar, they might as well loot it while the power is out and Police cannot respond. A lot of merchandise was stolen and nobody was charged or captured. The buisness itself did not even want it's property defended or charges pressed. Rather strange. Just like during other hurricanes in the US, some looted shoe stores. This time it's a dollar store. Makes me sick to see nearly an entire community commit a criminal act together. People like to say it's a victimless crime and stealing is not that big of a deal. It is. Very interesting social psychology and dynamics going on here. The store-owners asked the police to NOT attend the store. Why do think this happened? HINT: The store is across the street from one of the largest public housing projects in the city.

LiveLeak-dot-com-ScreenHunter_1056Sep151

( Gio deletes posts he does not like, and  is a loser ) 

Edited by GTALawEnforcer

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

17 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Why do think this happened? HINT: The store is across the street from one of the largest public housing projects in the city.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it and you know it.  Looting had always happened whenever there's an incident like this.  Literally every hurricane before this has had the exact same results.

13 minutes ago, Giordano said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with it and you know it.  Looting had always happened whenever there's an incident like this.  Literally every hurricane before this has had the exact same results.

Hmmm...Okay. And who were looting the previous times?. Please inform me. I believe it was uhm....the same " Community " as above.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

19 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Hmmm...Okay. And who were looting the previous times?. Please inform me. I believe it was uhm....the same " Community " as above.

Looting has been prevalent during many disasters like this beforehand. As for the part with the owners not wanting the police to become involved is well beyond me, however looting has, and always will be a problem during times like these.

Ex - Katrina
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9131493/ns/us_news-katrina_the_long_road_back/t/looters-take-advantage-new-orleans-mess/

Ex - Sandy
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/05/superstorm-sandy-starting-to-bring-out-worst-in-public-along-east-coast.html

Edited by seasonedshrimp

Seasoned_Shrimp
Livery-Maker and Law Enforcement Enthusiast

9 hours ago, seasonedshrimp said:

Looting has been prevalent during many disasters like this beforehand. As for the part with the owners not wanting the police to become involved is well beyond me, however looting has, and always will be a problem during times like these.

Ex - Katrina
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9131493/ns/us_news-katrina_the_long_road_back/t/looters-take-advantage-new-orleans-mess/

Ex - Sandy
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/05/superstorm-sandy-starting-to-bring-out-worst-in-public-along-east-coast.html

Hmm, interesting to see who was looting in both of those incidents as well. Hint hint....-..it was African Americans from low income housing areas. Shocker!. 😱

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

7 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Hmm, interesting to see who was looting in both of those incidents as well. Hint hint....-..it was African Americans from low income housing areas. Shocker!. 😱

From what I read, even local authorities were commandeering food/medicine, etc. I wouldn't be blaming low-income for the looting, however yes, they would most likely be a larger percent of the total population of said looters.

Seasoned_Shrimp
Livery-Maker and Law Enforcement Enthusiast

1 hour ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

And? Videos of African Americans looting proves what?

If you're going to be make this about race, at least be brave enough to actually make a point. Tell us how you really feel about African Americans.

Edited by Riley24

This won't be tolerated here, and you're very aware of it.  Stop throwing race into debates.