Weekend Warrior

Game Crashes

Okay so, I randomly crashed, normally after I crash I reload the game and go back on duty, but all of a sudden after the crash I mentioned previously, I just randomly crash when I go on-duty, the annoying thing is I can't find any of the logs so I can't give guys any info, I recorded it but that's all I could really do, please help me! 🙂 Thanks.

Video link:

Pretty much what happens is I go on duty (keep in mind I've tried going to the PD and Forceduty, none of them work) then after a few callouts load I freeze then crash, this never happened before the crash I mentioned above. Thanks for your help in advance.

EDIT: Okay so I waited until the game unfroze and then it said "Blocked Plugin WARNING "LSPD first response" was terminated because it causes the game to freeze." How do I fix this?

Edited by Weekend Warrior

Could be the cause, try removing them and launching and see what happens. I've never had this issue, just offering some advice from a similar thread form a while ago.

DO NOT REMOVE THE PLUGINS YET!

1 hour ago, jacklop21 said:

Could be the cause, try removing them and launching and see what happens. I've never had this issue, just offering some advice from a similar thread form a while ago.

Next time when you try to help someone solve a problem, don't directly tell them to remove something, as the problem could be due to something else. Make sure you understand what's going on first before you reply.

FIX:

Press Shift when you open RPH, you'll be redirected to the settings screen, set "Plugin timeout threshold" to "60000", then press save and launch. The reason it blocks your plugin is because you have too many LSPDFR Addons and it takes too long to load, therefore RPH "thought" LSPDFR was broken and blocked it, by changing the threshold time it should fix your problem.

45 minutes ago, YoshePlays said:

Next time when you try to help someone solve a problem, don't directly tell them to remove something, as the problem could be due to something else. Make sure you understand what's going on first before you reply.

FIX:

Press Shift when you open RPH, you'll be redirected to the settings screen, set "Plugin timeout threshold" to "60000", then press save and launch. The reason it blocks your plugin is because you have too many LSPDFR Addons and it takes too long to load, therefore RPH "thought" LSPDFR was broken and blocked it, by changing the threshold time it should fix your problem.

Thanks for your help man, I did try it but it didn't work, I actually managed to fix the problem by myself, turns out I had to little disk space left on my hardrive.

2 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

FIX:

I mean removing plugins isn't complicated nor will it have a permanent affect so there's no reason not to try. If that's not the cause then you just copy them back.