coleslaw33

Captain14s LSPD pack crashing game on startup

I recently did a fresh install of GTA and my lspdfr mods and everything was working fine until I added the LSPD pack. I want this pack specifically so I don't have to mess around with ELS since Captain14 has done an amazing job with the lighting. Everything loads fine until I get to the normal loading screen and then the game crashes. Does anybody have an idea of what's wrong? I used the automatic downloader and installed into the mods folder. 

Hello,
First, can you please provide me with a screenshot of your GTA 5 Main Directory and your mods folder, as well as the dlcpacks section of your mods folder located at mods/update/x64/dlcpacks. 

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Officer Wiggins said:

Bastion is a miracle worker, he should be able to help you! 

Well, thank you. But I am not as good as Pav500. He is exceptional at what he does to help this community.

The OIV might cause crashes and game data corruption sometimes when GTA V updates, therefore I recommend that you use WinRaR to open the OIV, follow the file directory in assembly.xml and install the content manually.

This thing that worked for me is to install this: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

My GTAV does not crash once I installed that.

Edited by rking3481

8 hours ago, rking3481 said:

This thing that worked for me is to install this: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

My GTAV does not crash once I installed that.

That is what I was gonna suggest. However, it could be another issue besides that. Which is why I requested to see his files and directory.

Thanks for the replies. I installed a new config as well as a pack file limit adjuster and a heap adjuster. It also seems like LSPDFR was conflicting with one of my other mods. I did a fresh install and now everything seems to be working well. 

On 9/18/2018 at 2:25 PM, coleslaw33 said:

Thanks for the replies. I installed a new config as well as a pack file limit adjuster and a heap adjuster. It also seems like LSPDFR was conflicting with one of my other mods. I did a fresh install and now everything seems to be working well. 

That is great to hear! Enjoy patrolling the mean streets of Los Santos and Blaine County!