DDKnuckles

Rage Plugin validates hook, then validates system, then crashes

So I just finished up the lspdfr and rage setup thing, but I've encountered a problem when I double click on the rage icon to start up the game. 

The big text "Rage" come up, the bottom text says "validating hook", then it says "validating system", then the whole thing just crashes. I get no error messages or anything. It just stops running. I've watched every tutorial out there of how to fix but none have helped my case. Any ideas?

On 9/9/2018 at 6:33 PM, DDKnuckles said:

So I just finished up the lspdfr and rage setup thing, but I've encountered a problem when I double click on the rage icon to start up the game. 

The big text "Rage" come up, the bottom text says "validating hook", then it says "validating system", then the whole thing just crashes. I get no error messages or anything. It just stops running. I've watched every tutorial out there of how to fix but none have helped my case. Any ideas?

Whenever you load up RPH let it run through for a few seconds and then click on the settings icon. From there go in there and check off and verify DX11 and start your game in Windowed mode. See if that helps out. 

1 hour ago, acucats said:

Whenever you load up RPH let it run through for a few seconds and then click on the settings icon. From there go in there and check off and verify DX11 and start your game in Windowed mode. See if that helps out. 

Thanks man, I actually figured it out. I was accidentally using the wrong version of the visual c++ redistributable. Lol