Hunterwike

Infinite Loading Screen

I just installed LSPDFR and Ragehook. I also downloaded Scripthook V. That is the only thing I have done to my GTA (Steam version). When I open Ragehook everything loads fine and it shows up that it loaded LSPDFR on the screen in the middle of the GTA loading screen. But it never loads. I have left it on for over 20 minutes and it did not load. Anyone have any fixes for this?

Alright, I'll do that tomorrow since I don't have any more time today! I installed LSPDFR, Scripthook and then RPH, I think. Or I did LSPDFR, RPH and then Scripthook, can't remember!

6 hours ago, Hunterwike said:

Alright, I'll do that tomorrow since I don't have any more time today! I installed LSPDFR, Scripthook and then RPH, I think. Or I did LSPDFR, RPH and then Scripthook, can't remember!

Yeah, as Deadly said, the order needs to be LSPDFR, RPH, then scripthookv. Reason for this is that LSPDFR has an old version of RPH included.

16 hours ago, Deadly31 said:

Try to reinstall lspdfr then install rph and scripthook

Well, now RPH not even launching the game. I don't know what I need to do...

12 hours ago, Hunterwike said:

Well, now RPH not even launching the game. I don't know what I need to do...

Are you pressing "Save and Launch" and nothing is happening?

Do you wind up at the default menu for singleplayer?. I had this issue and it was due to me trying to start LSPDFR and Rage Plugin on a BRAND NEW save file. Do you have a valid save that is post first intro mission so the mods can loadup properly?.  Also do you experience any crashes? any error reports or RagePluginHook Crash Logs we can see?. Either way the three mods you are describing are the base foundation for LSPDFR and should work fine together, review what others have stated and attempt some resolutions and let us know how it goes!.